The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Another fraud.

He got Huddersfield Town into the Premier League AND kept them up. What are you talking about man.

Currently bottom on 11 points , won’t get a better job in England .......if he’s that good you should be elated he’s gone, I’m not.

Guest firetotheworks

Another fraud.

He got Huddersfield Town into the Premier League AND kept them up. What are you talking about man.

Currently bottom on 11 points , won’t get a better job in England .......if he’s that good you should be elated he’s gone, I’m not.

It's Huddersfield, man. HUDDERSFIELD.

That jump right at the end is Wagner.

Huddersfield_Town_FC_League_Performance.svg

If we're relegated and Rafa goes, you think Ashley would go Wagner?

Regardless of what league we’re in next season (assuming the takeover doesn’t happen ?) I think we could do a lot worse than Wagner and probably will.

He could probably latch on with a decent side in the Bundesliga if he does get the sack.

Think he was quite close to joining Wolfsburg last season. His stock might have fallen a tad but he should still get a decent job

Wait, Martin O Neill has got a job? :spit:

Forest lurch from one bad appointment to another, no wonder they get through so many managers.

Reckon Huddersfield will go for someone random for the replacement, based on sweet FA. Won’t be able to afford the PFM brigade.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

He's done an absolutely incredible job, Wagner. Sounds like he approached them about leaving, saying he needs a break from management