The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 2m

Cardiff boss Malky Mackay speaking after defeat to Liverpool "I reiterate 100% I will not resign from this football club." #CCFC

http://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/fat-cat-with-popcorn.jpg

Craig Bellamy was offered the Cardiff job and turned it down, he went and told Mackay he'd been offered the job.

Making Ashley look like employer of the year and all round good guy. Player loyalty from Bellamy good to see

Completely obvious. If he was going to sack him he'd have just sacked him. Trying to force him to resign was a clear sign that he wasn't gong to get the sack. Presumably it's too expensive to get rid of him and/or no fucker else wants the job.

got to wonder what his next tactic to force him out will be, I'd suspect a sale or two in jan without the managers consent may be coming

Completely obvious. If he was going to sack him he'd have just sacked him. Trying to force him to resign was a clear sign that he wasn't gong to get the sack. Presumably it's too expensive to get rid of him and/or no fucker else wants the job.

got to wonder what his next tactic to force him out will be, I'd suspect a sale or two in jan without the managers consent may be coming

Do they have a director of football, or a Wise man to excuse the pun?

Do they have a director of football, or a Wise man to excuse the pun?

they had, he was the first to go and was a big ally of McKay. Now its Tan's sons friend who was there once painting.