The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Why sack a manager this late in the season when they still have something to play for? Not enough time for somebody else to be appointed and make any real changes to the team imo.

Love Hughton  :love:

Whatever happens he will always go down as one of the best men to have ever managed us in terms of integrity, morals, decency etc. and do you know what, he did a fucking great job as our manager all things considered. In his first ever gig as a manager he took us up and consolidated us, delivering some memorable results along the way. 6-1 Villa, mackems 5-1, beating Arsenal away.

Made myself, and I suspect many others, proud to be an NUFC fan again after the unspeakable actions of the previous season.

He's not the best manager but he'll certainly go down in the annals of time as doing a fine job for us. Not too mention delivering one of the best afternoon's I'll ever have.

Gutted for him but it's the right choice from Norwich's point of view.

Not sure who they might get in; take a risk on an inexperienced young 'figurehead' or go for a shitty Dowie sort to get those four points they probably need? Short term vs long term.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/20140406-adams-hughton-norwich-city-manager-1471649.aspx

FA Youth Cup-winning coach Neil Adams has been appointed as First Team Manager.

Know a Norwich fan who's been whinging about him for months. It's certainly been building for a while down there and the Fulham game is their last chance of points this season, win it and they're safe, lose it and they're down.

Love Hughton  :love:

Whatever happens he will always go down as one of the best men to have ever managed us in terms of integrity, morals, decency etc. and do you know what, he did a fucking great job as our manager all things considered. In his first ever gig as a manager he took us up and consolidated us, delivering some memorable results along the way. 6-1 Villa, mackems 5-1, beating Arsenal away.

:thup:

That's the thing, say what you like about his managerial ability, but you felt you could trust him with our club. Top bloke.

I remember Hughton's time with us very fondly, and I have a huge amount of respect for what he did at NUFC; that doesn't mean I think he deserved to keep this particular job. He spent a lot of money on a lot of shite and hasn't progressed the team in his time there whatsoever.

The Gutierrez loan was the move of someone a bit desperate, really. When most PL managers know they're up against it, they always tend to go for experienced hardworking sorts to get them through the rough patches.

I'm gutted for him on a personal level, and really hope he gets himself another job for next season. I could see him maybe taking the Fulham job if they go down and bin off Magath as expected.

Guest bimpy474

Good manager or not, he did well by us and that's what I'll always remember.

:thup:

Yep. Usual tossers will be in soon enough to slag him off though.

Aye, fucking retarded, he's a fantastic bloke in my eyes, not only for what he did for us but a proper gentleman too.

Know a Norwich fan who's been whinging about him for months. It's certainly been building for a while down there and the Fulham game is their last chance of points this season, win it and they're safe, lose it and they're down.

Barring this weekend's game, its the type of game he's somehow managed to pull out of the bag all season. Daft timing IMO, they missed their window to make it a meaningful decision (as far as this season goes) a while ago.

Can't stand their fans. Think they have Ipswich Town's history.

the recent run of four defeats in our last six Premier League games and six consecutive away league defeats, left the Club with no choice but to act

http://i.imgur.com/0CdUbaD.png

http://i.imgur.com/KxUIvkf.png

http://i.imgur.com/BaTxTxc.png

:yao:

I'll never have any beef with Hughton for his time here, lovely, honest, committed bloke who gave his all and it was much appreciated.

Deserves success but can't see another PL team giving him a job sadly.

Great bloke but they should've sacked him at least 4 months ago. He's a terrible manager.

Looking at it from a different perspective, the Norwich fans wanted him out and were vocal about it. Our fans used to be like that.

I'll never have any beef with Hughton for his time here, lovely, honest, committed bloke who gave his all and it was much appreciated.

Deserves success but can't see another PL team giving him a job sadly.

Think he'll get a Championship club up again, if given the chance.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't give a fuck what he has done at other clubs. He was immense for us. 3rd only to KK and Sir Bobby for me as wor manager. Just like those two he was a man of integrity, a man of principle. He was something good and for a brief spell under him we were the kind of club I was proud to support even if we weren't pulling up any trees. Following us under him felt good and right and I always looked forward to the games because I knew we would always try and get a win or at least not lose and we would do so in the right manner, i.e. in a way that best utilised the players we had at our disposal. We had the entertainers, but 'this group of lads' is just as pivotal in our recent history. Without it we would probably be still down there hosting Yeovil. A place we are heading to by the way with this fucking fraud in the dugout alongside the other frauds in Carver, Stone and of course Ashley and co.

I don't give a f*** what he has done at other clubs. He was immense for us. 3rd only to KK and Sir Bobby for me as wor manager. Just like those two he was a man of integrity, a man of principle. He was something good and for a brief spell under him we were the kind of club I was proud to support even if we weren't pulling up any trees. Following us under him felt good and right and I always looked forward to the games because I knew we would always try and get a win or at least not lose and we would do so in the right manner, i.e. in a way that best utilised the players we had at our disposal. We had the entertainers, but 'this group of lads' is just as pivotal in our recent history. Without it we would probably be still down there hosting Yeovil. A place we are heading to by the way with this f***ing fraud in the dugout alongside the other frauds in Carver, Stone and of course Ashley and co.

Great post, how any can say he was shit when he was here is beyond me.

I don't give a f*** what he has done at other clubs. He was immense for us. 3rd only to KK and Sir Bobby for me as wor manager. Just like those two he was a man of integrity, a man of principle. He was something good and for a brief spell under him we were the kind of club I was proud to support even if we weren't pulling up any trees. Following us under him felt good and right and I always looked forward to the games because I knew we would always try and get a win or at least not lose and we would do so in the right manner, i.e. in a way that best utilised the players we had at our disposal. We had the entertainers, but 'this group of lads' is just as pivotal in our recent history. Without it we would probably be still down there hosting Yeovil. A place we are heading to by the way with this f***ing fraud in the dugout alongside the other frauds in Carver, Stone and of course Ashley and co.

Yet when Keegan walked on principle, Hughton, who knew exactly what the hell was going on at the club, jumped in his grave quicker than anyone.

Yet when Keegan walked on principle, Hughton, who knew exactly what the hell was going on at the club, jumped in his grave quicker than anyone.

As caretaker manager, and why wouldn't he? It's not like he was angling for the job, just a decent bloke doing the best he could to keep things going.

As caretaker manager, and why wouldn't he? It's not like he was angling for the job, just a decent bloke doing the best he could to keep things going.

Aye right. :lol: