The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Pep not fucked off yet ? 

Should have been sacked after yesterday.

All the Man City cheating off the pitch, all that money spent on all those players and couldn't even beat the Man Utd side the daft Muppet.

21 hours ago, BGRM said:

It's crazy that Kompany going to Bayern isn't even the biggest "How the fuck did he get that job?" today. Rooney getting another shot in the Championship is crackers.

I like Kompany, so hope he does well. I just feel sorry for Plymouth fans.

Football clubs do some truly mad stuff when it comes to managers. 

I guess there are only so many proven winners, but even so you’d think Bayern would have better options. 

Remember, Sunderland are still on the look out for a new manager, so these top bosses have a lot to consider when they are looking for a new project.

Just now, nemtizz said:

Clear fake out to keep his players motivated for next season. What other club will be able bankroll his signings

He hasn't done Italy yet, mind...

36 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Wouldn't be surprising if true. Doesn't Pep always leave at the end of contracts and he's been laying the groundwork for this in recent interviews. Feels like he wasn't going to leave Man C till he'd won the Champions League but now he's won that and everything else, what more is there for him to do?

34 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Clear fake out to keep his players motivated for next season. What other club will be able bankroll his signings

PSG?

55 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Looks like it’s De Zerbi to Chelsea. How long till he falls out with the owners ?

If he's daft enough to take that job then it's no more than he DeZerbs.

Posted (edited)

Maybe thinking a little far ahead but it really does look like the ground is opening up in front of us.

Guardiola potentially leaving in a year, Liverpool beginning a major transition post Klopp, Man Utd and Chelsea looking at the likes of Frank and Southgate? I get these clubs will always be around the top part of the league but the Guardiola Klopp thing seemed like a stranglehold on the division. And PSR exists, I get that too. But it does seem like the landscape is changing. 

Edited by Stuy_O

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Looks like it’s De Zerbi to Chelsea. How long till he falls out with the owners ?

August ?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Judging by the fourfourtwo video on Chelsea, de Zerbi seems in line with how the owners want Chelsea to play.

14 minutes ago, Stuy_O said:

Maybe thinking a little far ahead but it really does look the ground is opening up in front of us.

Guardiola potentially leaving in a year, Liverpool beginning a major transition post Klopp, Man Utd and Chelsea looking at the likes of Frank and Southgate? I get these clubs will always be around the top part of the league but the Guardiola Klopp thing seemed like a stranglehold on the rest of the league. And PSR exists, I get that too. But it does seem like the landscape is changing. 

I actually think Spurs are on the up, if they can sign good players for the playstyle that Ange is trying to implement.

Edited by Erikse

4 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Judging by the fourfourtwo video on Chelsea, de Zerbi seems in line with how the owners want Chelsea to play.

I actually think Spurs are on the up, if they can sign good players for the playstyle that Ange is trying to implement.

Ange will be successful for Spurs given time. Levy will fuck that up.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Izakaya said:

Bring him home 

Can't wait for the Longstaff, Burn, Murphy, Krafth and Barnes tiki taka masterclass.

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Down to Maresca and Frank for the Chelsea job according to Ornstein.

This is insane self-harm from Chelsea. Love it.