The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Hiddink is interesting but Pearson makes a lot of sense. Would obviously love a Curtis Vickers or Clayton Blackmore appearance, though.

And Pardew is fast becoming the new Alan Curbishley :lol:

Don't know about that, Curbs hasn't managed in 9 years!

So does that make just the mackems who haven't changed managers this season among the teams down there?

Oh the irony if they go down this year in a season they didn't sack their manager and have the new man get his first win by beating the Mags. :lol:

Boro have gotten ever more negative under Karanka. I'm surprised it's taken this long. As for who comes in - I'd imagine Gibson will want someone experienced.

Do they even have the players to play more attacking football? He might have had good reason to play negative football.

Sure I read Mendieta did his coaching badges and he's still in the area.  Would be a left field appointment and a massive gamble but would be interesting for the neutral

Used to love watching him play for Spain

They need an 'impact' manager if they're to stand a chance of staying up. They've tried the dirty forrin route and fully expect them to go for an aggressive, British manager who'll roll up his sleeves and get down to some hard work on the training pitch. Fuck your tapas, let's have some roast beef.

Step forward Nigel.

Sure I read Mendieta did his coaching badges and he's still in the area.  Would be a left field appointment and a massive gamble but would be interesting for the neutral

Used to love watching him play for Spain

He is aye, McLaren still has a place in Yarm.  Mrs Gimp's dad sees them kicking about from time to time.  The last time he seen McLaren, McLaren had some young bird on his arm.

If they want Pearson they'll have to catch him first. Mental f***er is probably running around the New Forest in his kegs.

eh ?

:lol:

Nigel is, unfortunately, the bread and filling short of sandwich. There's no saying what he might be up too.

If they want Pearson they'll have to catch him first. Mental f***er is probably running around the New Forest in his kegs.

eh ?

Nigel is, unfortunately, the bread and filling short of sandwich. There's no saying what he might be up too.

Is he?

I knew he was a radge packet, always looking for a fight but didn't think he was over the edge.

eh ?

Is he?

I knew he was a radge packet, always looking for a fight but didn't think he was over the edge.

I may be exaggerating for effect.

eh ?

Is he?

I may be exaggerating for effect.

Oh, I had him running about a forest in my head as lunatic.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Living in Yarm I'll lose my fucking mind if Pardew gets the Middlesbrough job like. You cunts will need to start a legal fund for me.

http://cdn.unilad.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Pardew-smile-telegraph.jpg