The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Not compared to the traditionally bigger clubs (Rosenborg, Vålerenga and Brann). More money than most og the rest though, but not visible in his buys. Best transfers through his time there are Joshua Gatt, Magnus Wolff Eikrem and Mats Møller Dæhli, and all were on frees. Sugar daddy pulled the plug after his flirt with Villa though.

He probably had more to spend than Brann. Not that I've bothered checking. However, I consider his most impressive feat was turning it around after Molde were absolutely shit at the beginning of the 2013 season, languishing at the bottom of the table for quite some time, and then finishing fifth or sixth or whatever after that miserable start.

Of course, most managers would have been sacked long before he turned it around, so it might be less impressive than it seems.

Thought Brann was third on the budget table? May be wrong, mind.

Anyways, can agree with that. Absolute horrid start to the season and ending it with a cup victory, honestly think he's a good manager. Didn't want to, because, well, Molde = eww and Solskjær = kinda eww. But still.

I was at a tour of Wembley on Wednesday and the tour guide was a WBA fan. I asked who he wanted as a manager and he said Steve Clarke - it wasn't his fault Sessegnon can't finish. He was genuinely concerned they would go down now as he thinks nobody really wanted Clarke to go.

If Cardiff sack Mackay, who the hell will work there? Steve Kean? Or will some mug of an assistant see this as a shot at the big time and tarnish tehir reputation forever?

Unrealistic as anything. No way is his cock staying in his trousers in such a scenario.

edit: inconsiderate and inappropriate post, apologies. If he's not certain jermaine jeans is feeling any specific pain he finds it very hard to get interested in anything.

I was at a tour of Wembley on Wednesday and the tour guide was a WBA fan. I asked who he wanted as a manager and he said Steve Clarke - it wasn't his fault Sessegnon can't finish. He was genuinely concerned they would go down now as he thinks nobody really wanted Clarke to go.

If Cardiff sack Mackay, who the hell will work there? Steve Kean? Or will some mug of an assistant see this as a shot at the big time and tarnish tehir reputation forever?

Cardiff will end up getting a 21 year old whizz kid on 'Football Manager 2013' from Bulgaria or a Thai manager no one has ever even heard of.

I don't see why Malky should resign, and walk away from his pay-off which imo with the way he's been treat he is entitled to!