The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Montero constantly has two players marking him, Shelvey apparently stormed out and an 8 million pound world cup defender on the bench while his replacement on the field is having mares.

Monk ain't doing himself any favours with the fans

Surely if Montero has 2 marking him, it should open up in other areas.

Exactly

Bartley is a f***ing horrorshow like, mad how he's the first back up. Fernandez isn't the best but at least he's competent. Seems to me that Monk has sacked off the fancy dans in favour of grit which has spectacularly backfired.

Most see Amat as better than Bartley

Bartley is a f***ing horrorshow like, mad how he's the first back up. Fernandez isn't the best but at least he's competent. Seems to me that Monk has sacked off the fancy dans in favour of grit which has spectacularly backfired.

Most see A mat as better than Bartley

Guest antz1uk

in a parralel uiverse where i had not been educated on all things football and had i not been a fan on the other side of the fence i'd have said that was a shocking move, however the fans and staff *of their own respectable clubs are far more knowledgeable of their own teams than any pundits or fans of other clubs

*Exception of NUFC

Moyes right now is a gamble, not sure it's one I'd personally take if I were Swansea. Apart from the gulf in styles of football the club have compared to him, I think he's taken two huge knocks and it's more than likely a third will come his way rather than redemption especially at a club like Swansea.

Moyes right now is a gamble, not sure it's one I'd personally take if I were Swansea. Apart from the gulf in styles of football the club have compared to him, I think he's taken two huge knocks and it's more than likely a third will come his way rather than redemption especially at a club like Swansea.

From what I've read Swansea fans don't want Moyes anywhere near.

Guest Roger Kint

He wouldn't be a good fit for Swansea, though then again I'm not sure why they would sack Monk.

1 win in 12 or something like that is a pretty decent reason like.

Similar form has the media telling us SMC is doing the best he can though. :lol:

He wouldn't be a good fit for Swansea, though then again I'm not sure why they would sack Monk.

1 win in 12 or something like that is a pretty decent reason like.

Don't really think it is TBH, either they think he's the right man or they don't. A couple of months ago everyone was saying how well they were doing. Clubs who are mid-table should be taking a longer-term view.

Unless they have someone else lined up, in which case fair play I suppose.

Guest Howaythetoon

Monk surely deserves to at least try and get over a bad period? I think they along with others are victims of inconsistency which for me is down to just how even a lot of sides are and just how many decent players are at almost all clubs. Teams are beating each other, that's why the league is so tight at the bottom, mid-table and the top.

Think Monk has been unfairly treated but you can't blame Jenkins for having ambition. If they end up with Moyes or Rodgers they will have improved.

Monk will find work quick enough.