The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36747815

New Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says he came to England to prove it is possible to play "beautiful football" in the Premier League.

Guardiola said he had been "comfortable" at Bayern Munich, but wanted another test in his career.

The Spaniard, 45, also admitted he had "absolutely everything" at Barcelona.

When asked if he could play beautiful football in the tiki-taka style made famous at Barcelona, Guardiola said: "That's why I'm here."

Speaking to the English press for the first time since taking over at City, he added: "I never played on a Boxing Day. I have never been to a stadium where it is windy and freezing and the pitch is not good.

"It's a target for me. I'm here to prove myself and prove I can play [the same way]."

What a fucking hero, it'll be a real stiff test with that squad of world class players and unlimited funds.

Guest neesy111

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36747815

New Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says he came to England to prove it is possible to play "beautiful football" in the Premier League.

Guardiola said he had been "comfortable" at Bayern Munich, but wanted another test in his career.

The Spaniard, 45, also admitted he had "absolutely everything" at Barcelona.

When asked if he could play beautiful football in the tiki-taka style made famous at Barcelona, Guardiola said: "That's why I'm here."

Speaking to the English press for the first time since taking over at City, he added: "I never played on a Boxing Day. I have never been to a stadium where it is windy and freezing and the pitch is not good.

"It's a target for me. I'm here to prove myself and prove I can play [the same way]."

What a fucking hero, it'll be a real stiff test with that squad of world class players and unlimited funds.

That's some chip on your shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...

Allardyce getting the England job and the return of Brewce to Sunderland would be so f***ing funny.

Hounded out after their best finish in years.

Yeah Bruce did well in the league but couldn't beat us in the derby. Been pretty much the opposite case for every manager since