The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

58 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

I’ve been working lads. Here’s my latest video. 

still hoping someone comes through for me with a job. The King back on the pitch. I’d take one of the top League One clubs as well I’ll tell ya that much. 

See ya later lads. 

Image rehab has worked wonders. I used to spit blood whenever I saw your face or heard your voice. Fair play, King.

Raith Rovers played their first game of the league season on Saturday, and lost 1-0 to Airdrie, they finished 2nd last season losing out on promotion in the playoffs to already Premier League Ross County, and in the League Cup group stage that Scotland has as "Pre season", finished second in a group of five only losing to again Premier League Ross County.

So obviously they sack their manager after only one game of the actual campaign :lol:

https://www.raithrovers.net/club-statement-ian-murray/

On 31/07/2024 at 16:02, Fak said:

Steve McLaren takes the Jamaica job. Can’t wait for his accent. 

:lol: Creased at him just living in a suite at Sandals Montego Bay or something.

Genuinely hope he does well.

56 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Reads like a fucking Office scene. He’s an absolute weirdo of the highest order 

Are his eyes still looking as raw as a 10 time a night hooker’s lady parts?

1 hour ago, Fak said:

USAMNT trying to nab Pochettino. 

Daft fuckas, don't they realise Lee Carsley is available 

58 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

That must be a record for a manager getting sacked once the season has started ? 

Rapid sacking. Although chatting to a PNE mate, they were crap at the back end of last season and the fans have wanted him gone for ages.

On 07/08/2024 at 17:00, Deuce said:

:lol: Creased at him just living in a suite at Sandals Montego Bay or something.

Genuinely hope he does well.

I am already cringing at the prospect of him doing the ‘local’ accent interview. 

I was thinking yesterday that if Howe where to get the England job, Poch would be the only manager available that I'd have wanted.

If that where to happen, I have no idea who I'd want us to go do for, it feels like we're in this weird transition between managerial generations.