The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Can't see Stoke sacking Hughes yet. Their home games have been Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea which they have 4 points from which is a good return.

Got a draw against WBA away and lost narrowly to us and Everton away (even though we should have been out of sight). Cup game won't have done Hughes any favours but he'll last a bit longer. They're playing Southampton at home next week

Palace are going to be in such a bad way by the time they play us [emoji38]

Assuming the world doesn't go mad, they'll turn up having played 8 and lost 8. Very questionable if they will even manage a goal by the time they play us.

Please don't say this. [emoji38]

Not in the Premier, but Grayson will be next like.

Not sure. There's no point. Shit players, shit squad and no money for more. Can they even afford the compo?

Aye, sacking him would be pointless - would cost money they don't have and any replacement would likely be even worse.

I really want to beat Palace. Like irrationally/disproportionately so. In a Bullseye, 'Look what you could have won' kinda way, I am looking forward to showing Andros T the new car and watching him trying to be positive about,and arrange transit for, a f***ing useless Speedboat.

Not in the Premier, but Grayson will be next like.

Not sure. There's no point. Shit players, shit squad and no money for more. Can they even afford the compo?

He'd probably manage a home win or two more than Grayson has tbf

http://i1.examiner.co.uk/incoming/article7932679.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/WA1550362.jpg

Bilic is obviously the next one to go, if they lose this weekend he's probably gone, no idea who they are playing but after the way they were last season to start this with one win in seven, that's sacking material.