The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - De Zerbi dezertin' Brighton

cp40

Yeah, the club has held talks with Xavi.

Terrible idea imho, but then again I thought the same when they appointed Guardiola and I was proven excedeengly wrong. I just don't care for appointing club legends without real managing experience.

Generally I agree with you, but fuck me would I like to see Xavi manage you guys.

Yeah, the club has held talks with Xavi.

Terrible idea imho, but then again I thought the same when they appointed Guardiola and I was proven excedeengly wrong. I just don't care for appointing club legends without real managing experience.

Generally I agree with you, but fuck me would I like to see Xavi manage you guys.

I wouldn't mind Xavi plowing my wife (rather if he didn't though), so I certainly would easily get excited with him managing us. But my rational side tells me he's unproven and they'd be bringing him in to appease fans, since next season is an election season.

Xavi turned us down, according to several media reports. Doesn't want to join mid-season.

Dunno if our board will wait for him, leaving a severaly undermined Valverde in place for the rest of the season, or turn to somebody else.

Literally no point keeping Valverde at all - surely there’s a caretaker manager out there to fill in the interim?

Like a Van Bommel type....

Xavi turned us down, according to several media reports. Doesn't want to join mid-season.

Dunno if our board will wait for him, leaving a severaly undermined Valverde in place for the rest of the season, or turn to somebody else.

Literally no point keeping Valverde at all - surely there’s a caretaker manager out there to fill in the interim?

Like a Van Bommel type....

Quique Setien.

Pearson's mad as pan of crabs, seriously unhinged and a shit appointment. I know he laid a few solid stones at Leicester but even so... Poor choice.

Could go either way. Could give them a rocket that at least gets them back into contention, then he might Brucify it and hope the likes of Pereyra & Deulofeu get him a few results.

Looks like it’s the first one.

Pearson's mad as pan of crabs, seriously unhinged and a shit appointment. I know he laid a few solid stones at Leicester but even so... Poor choice.

Could go either way. Could give them a rocket that at least gets them back into contention, then he might Brucify it and hope the likes of Pereyra & Deulofeu get him a few results.

Looks like it’s the first one.

Absolutely. Don’t mind holding my hands up, he’s been superb. :thup:

Barca even more fucked now, Suarez out for the season.

Griezemann and what's his name and/or Malcolm could step up? :lol: My info is a bit out of date, I've missed so many matches this season.

Suarez was in great form but think that could work out ok for Barca if they put Griezmann through the middle

Yeah has to be Griezemann as the 9 - he looks lost in any other position in that team