The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

"Writing tactical notes on the back of a fag packet" :lol:

Like when Mike Bassett selects Benson and Hedges for England despite the fact they're 46 and play for Plymouth :lol:

They stayed up and they sacked him?  Outrageous sense of entitlement.  Unrealistic, what more do they expect?  They are Watford FFS.

Embarrassing.  Foreign owners know nothing about football.  I hope they go down.

Have you read the actually article?

Neesy, man. :lol:

9 Managers in 5 seasons apparently, that's Mackem level of shocking.

It's not quite as bad as it looks. Oscar Garcia resigned shortly after being hired owing to a heart problem and his replacement, Billy McKinlay, was only brought in as an interim. Jokanovic then left after winning promotion having wanted daft money to stay on.

Be interesting to see what Marco Silva does next.

If he wants to stay in the Prem then places like Southampton and West Ham seem like obvious places that might be interested in him but there's no guarantee that Bilic or Puel will leave so I wonder if he would go to Watford even if it comes with a risk that he may only be employed for a season for them

Struggling to name one major thing Watford have done all season, they've made no impact. So I suppose Mazzarri did an ok job. I still think they're strong candidates for relegation next season.

9 Managers in 5 seasons apparently, that's Mackem level of shocking.

It's not quite as bad as it looks. Oscar Garcia resigned shortly after being hired owing to a heart problem and his replacement, Billy McKinlay, was only brought in as an interim. Jokanovic then left after winning promotion having wanted daft money to stay on.

Take those three out of the equation and it's still more than one manager a season, still shocking, amazing they are pretty stable.

This 'Watford, know your place' patter is lifting. How can we sit and whinge about a lack of ambition from the club yet simultaneously whinge when other clubs show a bit of desire to progress. They started well, but have tailed off as the season has went on. He's lost 5 on the bounce and its obvious that the players don't like him. Regardless of whether he's been there 10 weeks or 10 years, its clearly the correct decision to get rid. 

This 'Watford, know your place' patter is lifting. How can we sit and whinge about a lack of ambition from the club yet simultaneously whinge when other clubs show a bit of desire to progress. They started well, but have tailed off as the season has went on. He's lost 5 on the bounce and its obvious that the players don't like him. Regardless of whether he's been there 10 weeks or 10 years, its clearly the correct decision to get rid. 

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Spot on.

Definitely think they're a good shout to go down next year like.

Yep, I was thinking this the other week.  There's always one established prem team that has a breakdown and falls out the league.

Definitely think they're a good shout to go down next year like.

Yep, I was thinking this the other week.  There's always one established prem team that has a breakdown and falls out the league.

I quite fancy Burnley to go down next year.