The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Obviously the Dildo twins come in for a load of stick and rightly so but what about Karen Brady. She's an absolute disaster by the looks of things. The three of them were hounded out of Birmingham and now they're making an absolute mockery of West Ham. Should have sacked him in the summer, clearly but to now bring in Moyes. Laughable. Quite the nerve to be on the apprentice telling other folk they're incompetent.

This is possibly worse than the McClaren and Carver appointments.

:lol: The McClaren hire was hottest burning dumpster fire I think I've ever experienced as a sports fan. The best part of the McClaren era was that time he didn't take the job. The second they hired him we immediately began to wait for him to get sacked.

The Carver appointment (interim) gets a pass because we were fucking mad with joy. None of my memories of that period have any human language in them.

"Let's sign an unemployed manager!"

"Sure thing, dildo kings. Tomas Tuchel? Laurent Blanc? Paulo Bento? Pepe Mel?"

"Get us Moyesey, son. Get us Moyesey."

"..."

"Oh, while you're at it. Let's throw one of the Nevilles in there for good measure."

Guest Howaythetoon

On paper its worse than the McClaren one imo. He was doing okay at Derby. Moyes had an absolutely horrendous season

Agreed. Plus McClaren has actually won something and did well in Europe for Boro. He's shit of course, but better than Moyes who relies on his Everton CV and mugs keep falling for it. I can't believe he was handed the Man Utd gig, the only reason I can think of is that Fergie didn't want anyone being successful after him.

A club like Everton is where the hippo will be found out just as he was found out when managing us.

A good, average middle of the table team manager is all he is. Nothing more nothing less.

He will be sacked by Everton with a year and a half at most and then announce his retirement for the umpteenth time.

PFM galore tonight.

Allardyce has held talks with Everton.

By talks the it'll just be the greedy cunt telling them how much he wants in wages. Now we wait and see how stupid Everton are [emoji38]