The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Real Madrid are a far bigger club than Man Utd. 10 more CL's and a lot more attractive to top players

So Ajax are a bigger club than Man United, Inter, Juventus etc.

Honours are not how you define how big a club is. And we literally beat Real to a player just this summer despite being one of our worst periods of the last 30 years.

Far bigger FFS. :lol: Catch yourself on.

2nd in the champions league is pretty impressive for a team like Spurs

Although if you ask me i'd rather have a manager who got Cardiff relegated

Fergie couldn't have saved Cardiff. An awful argument from desperate people.

Spurs had an excellent team. They probably had 6/7 players that would have walked into our side. Kane, Son, Eriksen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen etc. "A team like Spurs" indeed.

RM aren't far bigger imo, far from. They are without doubt a bigger club though. Using one player as an example, especially him is just :lol:

How is it ":lol:" Just using the most recent example.

I haven't seen the latest stats but up until very recently despite our struggles on the pitch we generated more revenue. Have a much bigger global fanbase. Real Madrid have a much lower average attendance than us despite their capacity being bigger.

They're not bigger at all. Unless you're going solely on honours. In which case, Rangers > Real Madrid.

Real Madrid are a far bigger club than Man Utd. 10 more CL's and a lot more attractive to top players

Honours are not how you define how big a club is. And we literally beat Real to a player just this summer despite being one of our worst periods of the last 30 years.

Real Madrid are far bigger. I don't see any metric where Man Utd are bigger. They've won 10 more CL's, not just 1 or 2.

On Van de Beek, in his own words,

"As you know I was around with Real Madrid and the clubs also had an agreement, but for some reason it did not go through.

“Players who were going to leave, stayed and Madrid dropped out. Of course, you are annoyed at the beginning and you wonder if such a possibility will arise again."

Doesn't sound like he chose Man Utd ahead of Real Madrid to me, the Real Madrid deal fell through and he settled for Man Utd.

Real Madrid are far bigger. I don't see any metric where Man Utd are bigger. They've won 10 more CL's, not just 1 or 2.

On Van de Beek, in his own words,

"As you know I was around with Real Madrid and the clubs also had an agreement, but for some reason it did not go through.

“Players who were going to leave, stayed and Madrid dropped out. Of course, you are annoyed at the beginning and you wonder if such a possibility will arise again."

Doesn't sound like he chose Man Utd ahead of Real Madrid to me, the Real Madrid deal fell through and he settled for Man Utd.

See above for metrics. Bigger global fanbase, higher revenue the last 10 years despite finishing 6th and 7th. Real Madrid are regularly 10-15k short in their capacity. If they were as big as you say that would be sold out every week. We could upgrade our capacity to 100k and sell it out every week. That's the sign of being a bigger club.

The vast majority of lists I can find say Real Madrid have more fans as well

Yet can't sell out the ground... interesting.

So selling out your ground is the main metric of how big a club you are? Dortmund are the biggest club in the world then

Also are you admitting now that you were lying when you said Van de Beek chose Man Utd ahead of Real Madrid?

Signed peak Ronaldo from you with all his peak years ahead of him. And you use Donny as an example, that's why the " :lol: ". You don't even know how much they wanted him, or if he chose you for a better chance of game time or whatever.

Signed peak Ronaldo from you with all his peak years ahead of him. And you use Donny as an example, that's why the " :lol: ". You don't even know how much they wanted him, or if he chose you for a better chance of game time or whatever.

Its been established above that Donny went to Man Utd because the Real Madrid deal fell through, nothing to do with his personal choice

Its been established above that Donny went to Man Utd because the Real Madrid deal fell through, nothing to do with his personal choice

Oh :lol: even more.. Would have been a poor example anyway.

Even Liverpool are a bigger club than Man United. Hence double the European trophies. Man U just have an inflated position thanks to the work of whiskeynose in an era when the PL grew exponentially and managed to attract loads of glory hunters from places like Northern Ireland.

2nd in the champions league is pretty impressive for a team like Spurs

Although if you ask me i'd rather have a manager who got Cardiff relegated

Fergie couldn't have saved Cardiff. An awful argument from desperate people.

Spurs had an excellent team. They probably had 6/7 players that would have walked into our side. Kane, Son, Eriksen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen etc. "A team like Spurs" indeed.

Cardiff weren't in the relegation when he took over so that Fergie point isn't true :lol:

Pochettino developed all of those players and made them better. Kane was nothing before Poch

You're all a bunch of hypocrites based on all your points. Newcastle have won f*** all for 50 years.

Stoke are a bigger club than Newcastle.

This tbh. Real Madrid imo are bigger but not by much five of those champions leagues are a bit dodgy aswell Franco etc. I’d like to see how Real Madrid would be if they were owned by the Glazers

Guest neesy111

The whole Real Madrid and favouritism under Franco is exaggerated and non existent in relation to europe, were some instances of it happening domestically but still blown out of proportion.  They had one of the greatest teams of all time in the late 50's/early 60's.

The whole Real Madrid and favouritism under Franco is exaggerated and non existent in relation to europe, were some instances of it happening domestically but still blown out of proportion.  They had one of the greatest teams of all time in the late 50's/early 60's.

Don’t disagree although They were helped by some not great decisions in one of those finals, admittedly hard to say if it’s corruption. Still though Franco had a say in putting those teams together for example not allowing Puskad to sign for Barca