2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

The answer is Switzerland vs Ukraine btw.

Pretty much all of the ones that I can remember involve either Switzerland or Austria. There was one in '98 with Austria that sent me to sleep.

Just remembered 2006's 'Battle of Nuremberg'. Class :lol: It's on the BBC website, just a shame that Mark Bright was commentating!

One of my favourite ever games. Absolute free for all.

Argieball preliminary 32.

Attack: Messi, Agüero, Higuaín, Lavezzi, Palacio, Di Santo

Midfield: Gago, Mascherano, Di María, Banega, Biglia, Rodríguez, Álvarez, Fernández, Sosa, Pérez, Gaitán, Cambiasso, Romero, Kranevitter

Defenders: Zabaleta, Garay, Fernández, Rojo, Campagnaro, Basanta, Otamendi, López, Peruzzi, Demichelis

Goalkeepers: Romero, Andujar, Orion.

Argieball preliminary 32.

Attack: Messi, Agüero, Higuaín, Lavezzi, Palacio, Di Santo

Midfield: Gago, Mascherano, Di María, Banega, Biglia, Rodríguez, Álvarez, Fernández, Sosa, Pérez, Gaitán, Cambiasso, Romero, Kranevitter

Defenders: Zabaleta, Garay, Fernández, Rojo, Campagnaro, Basanta, Otamendi, López, Peruzzi, Demichelis

Goalkeepers: Romero, Andujar, Orion.

As expected Tevez left out. Mistake. An injury to Messi, Di Maria or Aguero and they're deeply fucked. That defense is pure meh.

Germany, Brazil and Spain all have stronger squads in my opinion.

Guest firetotheworks

It's such a shame that Messi's form running up to this has been poor (exclusively by his standards)

It's such a shame that Messi's form running up to this has been poor (exclusively by his standards)

Been resting himself so he can take the piss out of everyone at the WC ;)

No Willy Caballero in the Argentina squad?

Never heard of the second and third choice keepers.

Orion plays in the Argentine league with Boca Juniors as for Andujar I suppose you haven't watched much of Argentina? Started a few games and has played a s*** load for Catania if I'm not mistaken. Okish keepers both of them.

Orion plays in the Argentine league with Boca Juniors as for Andujar I suppose you haven't watched much of Argentina? Started a few games and has played a s*** load for Catania if I'm not mistaken. Okish keepers both of them.

Are they both better than Caballero? I guess Caballero has dropped a few clangers this season for Malaga.

Are they both better than Caballero? I guess Caballero has dropped a few clangers this season for Malaga.

Haven't seen much of Malaga or Catania tbh. Orion I've seen very few times as well and from what I've seen he's okish player. Caballero has never even played for the national team so no surprises that he wasn't called up tbh.

Haven't seen much of Malaga or Catania tbh. Orion I've seen very few times as well and from what I've seen he's okish player. Caballero has never even played for the national team so no surprises that he wasn't called up tbh.

:thup: