2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great bants trying to claim entirely-Mexican-probably-never-been-to-Brazil Gio dos Santos as Brazilian.

What are you on about? You're aware that his father is Zizinho? A brazilian footballer who made a career in Mexico? Really detest when people are condescending when they're wrong.

I'm aware who his dad is Flip but he's Mexican.

When you say someone "is Brazilian", it gives people the impression that you think that the person in question is Brazilian, even when they're Mexican.

Well he's half Brazilian ain't he?

Rooney is Irish going by your logic

Argieball preliminary 32.

Attack: Messi, Agüero, Higuaín, Lavezzi, Palacio, Di Santo

Midfield: Gago, Mascherano, Di María, Banega, Biglia, Rodríguez, Álvarez, Fernández, Sosa, Pérez, Gaitán, Cambiasso, Romero, Kranevitter

Defenders: Zabaleta, Garay, Fernández, Rojo, Campagnaro, Basanta, Otamendi, López, Peruzzi, Demichelis

Goalkeepers: Romero, Andujar, Orion.

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mn9l2-HI9X2AprJvyq-b25Q.jpg

Caballero being overlooked by Argentina is criminal tbf.

But hardly surprising tbf, he hasn't been involved in the squad at all. They are not going to randomly call him up now.

Argies always good for a few insane call ups.

Great bants trying to claim entirely-Mexican-probably-never-been-to-Brazil Gio dos Santos as Brazilian.

What are you on about? You're aware that his father is Zizinho? A brazilian footballer who made a career in Mexico? Really detest when people are condescending when they're wrong.

I'm aware who his dad is Flip but he's Mexican.

Right, you're very aware who is dad is yet posted what you did? Maybe I should've made it clearer, should've put ''players with Brazilian connections who could've picked the Brazilian national team would they have wanted too''.

When you say someone "is Brazilian", it gives people the impression that you think that the person in question is Brazilian, even when they're Mexican.

Well he's half Brazilian ain't he?

Rooney is Irish going by your logic

Actually have no idea, but if one of his parents are Irish it would make him half Irish. Same way Thiago is Spanish despite not being born there or having parents from there.

Yeah but those players actually create goals on a regular basis.... If Sissoko was creating the same quality of chances we wouldn't struggle to score for weeks on end.

Also if Sissoko passed the ball to Tiote and he shot from 40 yards out it would be considered "a chance created".

As i said the stat is pretty meaningless.

Caballero being overlooked by Argentina is criminal tbf.

But hardly surprising tbf, he hasn't been involved in the squad at all. They are not going to randomly call him up now.

Argies always good for a few insane call ups.

Yeah I know it's not surprising because he's never been involved. But he's comfortably better than the lot they routinely take. Absurd how he's uncapped.

Yeah but those players actually create goals on a regular basis.... If Sissoko was creating the same quality of chances we wouldn't struggle to score for weeks on end.

Also if Sissoko passed the ball to Tiote and he shot from 40 yards out it would be considered "a chance created".

You could look at it the other way that the other players from the other clubs are creating more goals because they have superior teammates

You could look at it the other way that the other players from the other clubs are creating more goals because they have superior teammates

Of course and i don't deny that, but the chances Sissoko creates are always half chances at best, we just don't create easy chances.

Everyweek we always complaining about how we create sod all. The likes of Hazard and Silva create tap ins, not the case with Sissoko and its something you can really explain via numbers.