2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow, that Dutch squad is underwhelming, hadn't realized they were amidst such a talent drought for their standards

Tbf the Dutch had to go for some young faces after that last farce.

They're probably not even that bad just none of us watch the Eredivisie. I haven't heard of at least 5 of them.

Wow, that Dutch squad is underwhelming, hadn't realized they were amidst such a talent drought for their standards

:thup:

That's why I've been saying that I think Chile and Spain might go through comfortably. Unfortunately Vidal might not be matchfit come the first games of the World Cup but hopefully that doesn't affect them too much. The dutch look really weak on paper and on the pitch. Even France beat them 2-0 in a friendly.

Falcao fit?

Not yet, not sure he's started doing light training even. Was couple weeks back I last read something on him though, so not sure what progress he's made. But I guess he'll be there fit enough to play.

Great bants trying to claim entirely-Mexican-probably-never-been-to-Brazil Gio dos Santos as Brazilian.

f*** outta here, Flip. :lol:

Already proved my point. Also coming from an American? :lol:  Fuck off.

Already proved my point. Also coming from an American? :lol:  Fuck off.

:lol: Nah, you made it seem like he somehow betrayed or spurned Brazil to play for Mexico. Don't think that was ever in the cards for him, despite who his father is.

Already proved my point. Also coming from an American? :lol:  f*** off.

:lol: Nah, you made it seem like he somehow betrayed or spurned Brazil to play for Mexico. Don't think that was ever in the cards for him, despite who his father is.

Yeah that was never my initial point either, had to clarify that for Sewelly. At the same I've said I actually respect Diego Costa's decision and all. Unfortunately, some idiots from the NFL thread ;) just pick up on the things I write that fits them.

Yeah I actually respect all from the NFL thread ;)

:aww: We respect you too Felipao.

mik

wat r u doin

mik

staph

:lol: You weren't actually one of the ''idiots'' I rarely read your posts on this side of the forum.