2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, I know. But they look s***. Barely made a successful pass and keep hoofing the ball up the pitch.

Sad to hear. I remember being blown by the Japanese women's team at the last women's WC. They played an incredibly technical style.

Must have been a great night, wel jel.

:lol: My mind went that way too.

Always one...

@EurosportCom_EN  30m

CAMEROON REFUSE TO BOARD PLANE TO BRAZIL: Bonus dispurte inspires strike action. https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/world-cup-cameroon-refuse-board-flight-brazil-bonuses-105824352--sow.html

Came here to post that :lol: This is seriously going to hurt Brazil's chances. They have to arrive and play at their best for 2 games. If we're reduced to 3 teams or if they arrive night before so Mexico can humiliate them it's going to be absolute shite.

:lol: Flip still acting like Brazil are an underdog. Jinx in full effect.

Always one...

@EurosportCom_EN  30m

CAMEROON REFUSE TO BOARD PLANE TO BRAZIL: Bonus dispurte inspires strike action. https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/world-cup-cameroon-refuse-board-flight-brazil-bonuses-105824352--sow.html

Came here to post that :lol: This is seriously going to hurt Brazil's chances. They have to arrive and play at their best for 2 games. If we're reduced to 3 teams or if they arrive night before so Mexico can humiliate them it's going to be absolute s****.

:lol: Flip still acting like Brazil are an underdog. Jinx in full effect.

I don't think people realize how much we hate playing Mexico. Lost to them in Gold Cup 99, U-17 World Cup 2005/2006, Confederations Cup 2005, Olympics 2012.

Just checked in senior team matches since August 4th 1999 we've won 4, drawn2 and lost 7 against them. We have an absolute terrible record against them, they and France are teams I dread no matter what quality they put on the pitch because of our history against them.

We are obviously favourites and I think we should go through on 9 points and something like +4/5 in GD. But I dread playing an opener and then playing Mexico. Only team I feel we should beat with relative ease is Cameroon.

We're having a World Cup/Poker/Eating competition night on Saturday. Decky is going to eat half a kilo of butter and I'm going to eat ten McDonald's cheeseburgers in 4 minutes or less.

World cup innit.

We're having a World Cup/Poker/Eating competition night on Saturday. Decky is going to eat half a kilo of butter and I'm going to eat ten McDonald's cheeseburgers in 4 minutes or less.

World cup innit.

If they're just the little burgers you'll be laughing. As much as McDonald's is shite food, I really wouldn't fancy eating a full tub of butter.  :puke:

Is there really nothing else to entertain people in Newry? :lol:

World cup innit.

For god's sake :lol:

I know a guy who went on a 3-day vodka, kebab and cocaine binge. Had a heart attack :lol: keep that in mind (he's still alive).

World cup innit.

If they're just the little burgers you'll be laughing. As much as McDonald's is shite food, I really wouldn't fancy eating a full tub of butter.  :puke:

Newry is shit like. :lol: Decky and I have just been watching LA Beast and Furious Pete too much over the last while and we thought it would be good craic to do something stupid to entertain ourselves. He's definitely boking with the butter. We'll probably record it, so I'll show you whatever I do. :lol:

I know a guy who went on a 3-day vodka, kebab and cocaine binge. Had a heart attack :lol: keep that in mind (he's still alive).

:megusta:

World cup innit.

Newry is shit like. :lol: Decky and I have just been watching LA Beast and Furious Pete too much over the last while and we thought it would be good craic to do something stupid to enter ourselves. He's definitely boking with the butter. We'll probably record it, so I'll show you whatever I do. :lol:

:megusta:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120703200806/fantendo/images/thumb/a/a4/Ifyouknowwhatimean.png/1280px-Ifyouknowwhatimean.png

Guest TruToon94

Really looking forward to this World Cup more than any major tournament since the 2002 World Cup. Maybe it's just Brazil as a venue eh.

I reckon the Ivory Coast, Japan and Belgium will be dark horses who can surprise a lot of people. Especially the Ivory Coast as they've finally not gotten a horrendously tough group.

Anybody else have any teams they think we should keep an eye out for as potential surprises?