2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Pirlo to retire after the tournament.

International retirement ? Or for club as well?

International.

Guest neesy111

Does anyone take notice of the opening ceremony's at World Cups.  Think they only work at the Olympics tbh. 

Does anyone take notice of the opening ceremony's at World Cups.  Think they only work at the Olympics tbh. 

They're rubbish. I'll only watch it since it's in Brazil and I'll be fucking excited and nervous at the same time. I'll probably wake up dead early as well. Can't believe four long years are over and it's time for the WC again. :megusta:

Guest firetotheworks

I have a good feeling about this one. There's no way it can be as shit as the last one.

Guest neesy111

The only thing I remember about 2010 was the farce of a final, no other memorable games from the top of my head.

The only thing I remember about 2010 was the farce of a final, no other memorable games from the top of my head.

What about the goal that never was, or the Suarez hand ball on the line in the last minute?