2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been saying for days now that Spain will lose this match, and may not even qualify from the group. Not because they're not good enough, but because they will simply not perform. Their players have played an awful awful lot of football over the past 5 or 6 years. The trip to Brazil is just an exhausting step too far.

Plus, allowing a cheating criminal thug to switch allegiance and play for them was just bad karma.

Guest firetotheworks

Shearer talking like every person that has something to say in a pub 'You know what it is? You know what it is though Terry...?'

It's good this, until you realise that Big L will do this to The King next season

:kurt:  double-digit losses

:lol: Should just ban Froggy now, tbh.

I'm well up for a muting Froggy if we lose for at least a week

:lol: I mean, we could just do it now. We're gonna lose, so why wait?

Yeah I'm in. But if The King flukes a victory I want to lord it over him

We'll just unban him if the King wins.

Still can't get over that match, like. I'm gutted as a Spain fanboy but buzzing from seeing a match like that. Amazing.

Great start to the World Cup, although I think talk of Spain's demise is premature. Can't wait to see Chile later too!

What a night.

These three matches have been better than the whole of the 2010 WC.

Pretty much yeh :lol:

:okay: I enjoyed 2010.

What is this I don't even

All that shit you were screaming about Donovan and this is your reply?

NED: Cillessen; Vlaar, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; De Jong, Janmaat, De Guzman; Sneijder, Robben, RVP

ESP: Casillas ©; Azpilicueta, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Alba; Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso, Busquets, Silva; Costa

The defence for holland.  :lol: :lol:  Spain will probably win 3-0.

What a brilliant prediction.  Clueless as always.  :lol: :lol: