2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colombia XI vs Greece: Ospina, Armero, Zapata, Yepes, Zuniga, Sanchez, Aguilar, Cuadrado, James Rodriguez, Gutierrez, Ibarbo. #COLGRE

Greece XI vs Colombia: Karnezis, Torosidis, SOKRATIS, Manolas, Holebas, Katsouranis, Maniatis, Kone, Salpingidis, Gekas, Samaras. #COLGRE

Mitroglou on the bench for Greece, bah.

Brilliant, especially when you think of what we have to endure on UK TV.

That's radio commentary btw. Our TV commentators are, unfortunately, not as mental.. :lol:

Brilliant stuff. I love the language as well. Also, I have to ask, did I hear the commentator right when he pronounced de Vrij's name "de Fry"?

Yeah, but but it's definitely a v instead of an f

He's hilariously ungainly for a winger, even more so than Gutierrez. And he is shit, relatively speaking.

Relative to who? Messi Ronaldo, Robben yes he probably is but he isn't shit relative to most players at this tournament

Samaras :lol: :anguish:

He's not bad, don't know why people think he's shit

Maybe he's decent for Celtic, I dunno. Every time I've watched him play for Greece, he's been shambles.

Thought he was good in the Euros

He's hilariously ungainly for a winger, even more so than Gutierrez. And he is shit, relatively speaking.

Relative to who? Messi Ronaldo, Robben yes he probably is but he isn't shit relative to most players at this tournament

Relatively shit to most of the players we see on a weekly basis.

Most of the players we see every weekend? :lol: Okay we watch Newcastle every weekend. He is not shit compared to any of Newcastle's players that play

Most of the players we see every weekend? :lol: Okay we watch Newcastle every weekend. He is not shit compared to any of Newcastle's players that play

Samaras in a side managed by Pardew would comically bad. But yeah, I can categorically say that Gorgeous George Samaras is vastly worse than the majority of Premiership footballers. He played well against Germany but I thought Karagunis was better for Greece, I'd leave that claim to someone with more authority to say though as I honesty never paid that much attention other than that 1 mental game, because Greece.

Samaras in a side managed by Pardew would comically bad. But yeah, I can categorically say that Gorgeous George Samaras is vastly worse than the majority of Premiership footballers. He played well against Germany but I thought Karagunis was better for Greece, I'd leave that claim to someone with more authority to say though as I honesty never paid that much attention other than that 1 mental game, because Greece.

So you're saying he's shit based on nothing :thup: