2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AND GAME OF THRONES :indi:

Wor lass is getting in from work in about half an hour and no doubt will be wanting to catch up with this, given her trip back home to Italy last week. Cannot wait to see her face when I say we're watching one of the greatest footballers of all time play Bosnia...

Cannot wait to see how much more irritated Savage is post-match. I bet he is in the Pearce camp re. the technology and it's usage...

You lose! Guess again? You lose again!

Really need to gain an education before making educated guesses... :blush: :lol:

I will be proven right. Benzema won't score in the knockout stages

That won't prove you right :lol:

My original statement, not the subsequent statements where I tried and failed to dig myself out of a hole :lol:

My original statement, not the subsequent statements where I tried and failed to dig myself out of a hole :lol:

So he's not world class if he doesn't score in one or two games?

Not really because you said he's a poacher when he averages at least 10 assists for his career and has 20+ goals for 6 of last 7 years.

What he does in this tournament is irrelevant.

So he's not world class if he doesn't score in one or two games?

France won't get knocked out in the second round