2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Major positive about that loss is that there haven't been any puns.

I put on a film all about Scottish golfing legend Colin Montgomerie. I always do after watching Uruguay,  I don't know why.  I just crave the Monty video.

Major positive about that loss is that there haven't been any puns.

I put on a film all about Scottish golfing legend Colin Montgomerie. I always do after watching Uruguay,  I don't know why.  I just crave the Monty video.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/secondary/155582.jpg

ah fuck it, not going to stop enjoying this tournament because those of those arseholes. Been magic so far, fuck England, I'll look forward to watching the rest of it. 

Italy kept the ball with consumate ease against us like, it was really quite impressive.

Aye. They weren't exactly dazzling against us but they comfortably controlled the game bar the odd moments of pressure we applied in the first half. Effectively just packed the centre and let that right mid rape Baines.

Quick question, I don't blame him, but how does a keeper the size of Hart manage to make him so small every time in situations like that. He actually gets smaller on one on ones.

Dandruff is eating his brain.

Seriously though, I was f***ing impressed at how small he became when Suarez got infront of him. Goalkeepers are supposed to make themselves bigger, but he kinds of puts his body into position to get even smaller.

:lol:

I'm seriously amazed. It's like a hockey goaltender throwing away all the protection right before someone comes one on one. How do you manage that?

I like how you say you don't blame him then completely rip him to pieces. I fully agree with you, but he should be absolutely pelted for that passage of play. He wasn't correctly positioned (too far to his left) and, as you say, he ducked rather than making himself as big as possible.

Can't see Italy winning their next two games. They're not very good.

What have you seen to suggest they're not very good? Genuine question, I don't really take much interest in the qualifiers tbh.

I think they were 1 win in 7 before the tournament and drew 1-1 with Luxembourg a week before the start with a full strength side, and 0-0 with Ireland the week before.

What have you seen to suggest they're not very good? Genuine question, I don't really take much interest in the qualifiers tbh.

I think they were 1 win in 7 before the tournament and drew 1-1 with Luxembourg a week before the start with a full strength side, and 0-0 with Ireland the week before.

They played a lot experimental formations in the build up though. They lack a bit pace but Italy are a pretty solid side at full strength I think.

They played a lot experimental formations in the build up though. They lack a bit pace but Italy are a pretty solid side at full strength I think.

Confident they'll beat Uruguay and Costa Rica then?

Suarez on beating #ENG: "I dreamt this. I'm enjoying this moment, because of all I suffered, the criticism I received. So, there you go."

:frantic:

Hope he dies horribly.

^ Aye, beating a nation that mostly hate him. Was ridiculed by England manager pre-game, roasted by English media for years... Must be gutting. Showed more passion than the entire English players and staff combined.

Italy have quality in every area of the pitch. They're capable of beating both of those sides.

Suarez on beating #ENG: "I dreamt this. I'm enjoying this moment, because of all I suffered, the criticism I received. So, there you go."

:frantic:

That's your cunt of a player there.  Doesn't like the criticism he's brought on himself for being a racist cannibal.  Hope he breaks his fucking neck the prick.

^ Aye, beating a nation that mostly hate him. Was ridiculed by England manager pre-game, roasted by English media for years... Must be gutting. Showed more passion than the entire English players and staff combined.

No he wasn't.

Anyway, if he doesn't like it in England he should go to Real.

Italy have quality in every area of the pitch. They're capable of beating both of those sides.

They won't though, seeing as they don't need to.