2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Just as when i start believing in the national team again they revert back to f*cking type. Why the f*ck we changed anything from the Italy game is beyond me.

That was all perfectly fine, but nah we must play Rooney in his "best position" :anguish: f*ck that noise, because of that change we had absolutely no midfield with a massive gap between Gerrard and the rest of the team and the fear i had going into the tournament was on full display tonight.

This. Gerrard literally contributed NOTHING in two matches apart from giving goals away. Diabolical decision to start him in both games. He's a heartless twat who is no longer the leader he was years ago. He's getting an easy ride as we speak from all the pundits, as they focus on how Cahill's body shape should have been defending Cavani's ball. Fuck off and tell it like it is.

Gareth Barry should have been in that midfield along with Henderson, with Barkley central, Sterling and Sturridge either side of Rooney. One player, picked on sentimental media bollocks has wasted yet another year for a nation with so much potential. Rubbish. And I'm not even English :lol:

You all massively underrated Uruguay. They are the winner of Copa South America, and 4th place in WC2010. Their defense are one of the best in the world, and their counter attack with Suarez are lethal.  Their system has been running well for a few years, and the player they have are at their peak as well except Forlan. 

They are even stronger than Brazil imo.

Not sure if even being a shit WUM.

Roy has held us back and he'll continue to do so if remains in charge, he was appointed purely because the FA shit themselves after the last time they thought they'd hired a world class manager. We have the players to at least consistently put in good performances, something we haven't done, we've looked alright now and then.

You all massively underrated Uruguay. They are the winner of Copa South America, and 4th place in WC2010. Their defense are one of the best in the world, and their counter attack with Suarez are lethal.  Their system has been running well for a few years, and the player they have are at their peak as well except Forlan. 

Back to tennis I say, tennis expert. They just lost to Costa Rica, they almost didn't qualify for the World Cup and their defense is on the decline. They have Suarez and Cavani and that is seriously all.

Now remember England fans, totally rational English media and all those that worship at the altar of Stevie 'Me', that result was ALL Wayne Rooney's fault. You know, the man whose goals actually got England to the World Cup in the first place.

:thup:

Suarez was the difference imo.

He was a factor but not the difference..... the difference was Gerrard being a bellend and heading him the ball as well as Hodgson listening to the press to cater to Rooney when nothing needed to be changed.

Now remember England fans, totally rational English media and all those that worship at the altar of Stevie 'Me', that result was ALL Wayne Rooney's fault. You know, the man whose goals actually got England to the World Cup in the first place.

Thanks Frog :thup:

Picked his shot, and landed it expertly. Spiked the ball with the passive aggressive :thup: too.

No reference to Solskjaer, 2/10 poor WUMing.

Quick question, I don't blame him, but how does a keeper the size of Hart manage to make him so small every time in situations like that. He actually gets smaller on one on ones.

Dandruff is eating his brain.

Seriously though, I was fucking impressed at how small he became when Suarez got infront of him. Goalkeepers are supposed to make themselves bigger, but he kinds of puts his body into position to get even smaller.

Guest bimpy474

Not sure if even being a shit WUM.

Dunno if he forgot Costa feckin Rica mullered them a few days ago.

I knew we'd score and pressure them late in the game. We turned it around and were all over them. As soon as we got level we deflated and let them back into it. Utter garbage. Time for the FA to spend some of their millions on a couple of sports psychologists. Shambolic end to the game.

It's time for the FA to spend some of their millions on football centre around the country like France did before 1998. Leaving player development down to clubs and the scouts who spot them on the off chance is no good. St George's park is a step in the right development, but only a very small percentage of our talented players are going to end up there and to get there they are going to have to either know someone or be very lucky to get spotted.

Not only that but centre's across the UK could also help develop referee's, managers, and coaches, not just players. England as a nation are lacking quality in every department and more and more of our game especially at the top levels is becoming reliant upon foreign imports.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Just as when i start believing in the national team again they revert back to f*cking type. Why the f*ck we changed anything from the Italy game is beyond me.

That was all perfectly fine, but nah we must play Rooney in his "best position" :anguish: f*ck that noise, because of that change we had absolutely no midfield with a massive gap between Gerrard and the rest of the team and the fear i had going into the tournament was on full display tonight.

This. Gerrard literally contributed NOTHING in two matches apart from giving goals away. Diabolical decision to start him in both games. He's a heartless twat who is no longer the leader he was years ago.

You're talking about the bloke who's just captained Liverpool to a 2nd place finish in the Premiership though. Starting Barkley or Wilshere ahead of him changes nothing, England still don't control either of the opening games.

Potato.

Back to tennis I say, tennis expert. They just lost to Costa Rica, they almost didn't qualify for the World Cup and their defense is on the decline. They have Suarez and Cavani and that is seriously all.

Pretty sure Uruguay will prove you real wrong this tournament.  Lets see then.

Hodgson has been conservative on a Pardew level. He consistently picks one of his two wide forwards for no other reason than to run around and make himself a nuisance. Welbeck is as useful as Jonas and Gouffran in that role, contributes less than nothing to the team when they have the ball and little more when they don't.

Quick question, I don't blame him, but how does a keeper the size of Hart manage to make him so small every time in situations like that. He actually gets smaller on one on ones.

Dandruff is eating his brain.

Seriously though, I was fucking impressed at how small he became when Suarez got infront of him. Goalkeepers are supposed to make themselves bigger, but he kinds of puts his body into position to get even smaller.

First goal was more of an issue than the second IMO. Off balance even though he was barely rushing across goal and it was textbook what Suarez was going to do. A final error in the catalogue of defensive errors.

http://ist1-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/5/6/2/9/56292/1/c/D/6/1cD6j/dafuq.gif