2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

^ Aye, beating a nation that mostly hate him. Was ridiculed by England manager pre-game, roasted by English media for years... Must be gutting. Showed more passion than the entire English players and staff combined.

You've picked the right team to support - it's always someone else's fault

Fucking hell. Too many rattled in here. Wishing death and horrible things over a football game. What is it, a Colombian cartel?

Any case, just hearing he was referring to Uruguay as a whole, not himself individually.

Can't see Italy winning their next two games. They're not very good.

What have you seen to suggest they're not very good? Genuine question, I don't really take much interest in the qualifiers tbh.

I think they were 1 win in 7 before the tournament and drew 1-1 with Luxembourg a week before the start with a full strength side, and 0-0 with Ireland the week before.

They played a lot experimental formations in the build up though. They lack a bit pace but Italy are a pretty solid side at full strength I think.

Confident they'll beat Uruguay and Costa Rica then?

Italy have quality in every area of the pitch. They're capable of beating both of those sides.

They won't though, seeing as they don't need to.

Right. Not necessarily saying that they will beat them both. But if they don't it won't be because they're not good enough.

Fucking hell. Too many rattled in here. Wishing death and horrible things over a football game. What is it, a Colombian cartel?

Any case, just hearing he was referring to Uruguay as a whole, not himself individually.

Since when is biting and racial abuse an acceptable part of a 'football game'? Fucking do one.

Suarez on beating #ENG: "I dreamt this. I'm enjoying this moment, because of all I suffered, the criticism I received. So, there you go."

:frantic:

That's your c*** of a player there.  Doesn't like the criticism he's brought on himself for being a racist cannibal.  Hope he breaks his f***ing neck the prick.

Certainly not true this season.  He has received huge praise and respect from the media and most fans for his performances this season and there has been recognition of his improved behaviour.  He won most if not all the Player of the Season awards.

He's a horrible, cheating, racist cunt

We've just been effectively knocked out of the World Cup and we get a foreign scouse fan coming to gloat by posting hypocritical shit spouted by one of his club's players.  What are you expecting a fucking medal you tit.

^ Aye, beating a nation that mostly hate him. Was ridiculed by England manager pre-game, roasted by English media for years... Must be gutting. Showed more passion than the entire English players and staff combined.

You should be embarrassed by that. The guy has brought all the criticism on himself & been praised when he deserves it. Sums him up that his "dream" was to score against the country he earns his living in. You realise most fans supporting him each week are English? Top post.

Suarez on beating #ENG: "I dreamt this. I'm enjoying this moment, because of all I suffered, the criticism I received. So, there you go."

He earned that. There was one fool proof way to shut him up, and that was to mark a player coming off a major knee surgery and likely not fully fit. Instead Jagielka shit himself. I don't have the tolerance for this English pantomime villain routine with good players. All this time fretting about Pirlo, Balotelli and Suarez...and all of them get the job done.

Suarez is a horse faced cunt of a player, but this time he didn't cheat. He didn't even work too hard. Defenders just went to sleep.

Racially abuses Evra, recieves criticism. Bites Ivanovic, recieves criticism. So there you go.

He's absolute scum. 

Yes. The sooner I can forget all about him and his pal Gerrard the better.

f***ing hell. Too many rattled in here. Wishing death and horrible things over a football game. What is it, a Colombian cartel?

We've just been effectively knocked out of the World Cup and we get a foreign scouse fan coming to gloat by posting hypocritical s*** spouted by one of his club's players.  What are you expecting a f***ing medal you tit.

Fuck off with all the name-calling shit. Where did I gloat. Why the hell would I gloat at Uruguay beating England. What's in it for me? I just copy pasted a quote and paraphrased what it meant from point of view of the person who said it. Get a grip.

I support a team 100 times worse than England in the WC....haven't even mentioned club football since WC started. If anything, all Liverpool players bar Sturridge were utter garbage tonight, and will rightfully get some stick in the press and media.

He earned that. There was one fool proof way to shut him up, and that was to mark a player coming off a major knee surgery and likely not fully fit. Instead Jagielka shit himself. I don't have the tolerance for this English pantomime villain routine with good players. All this time fretting about Pirlo, Balotelli and Suarez...and all of them get the job done.

Suarez is a horse faced cunt of a player, but this time he didn't cheat. He didn't even work too hard. Defenders just went to sleep.

Balotelli and Pirlo are quite well liked in this country I find.  The diving, racist cannibalistic behaviour of Suarez not so much, but he's the victim of being regarded as a bit of a wrong 'un. Jesus.

Quick question, I don't blame him, but how does a keeper the size of Hart manage to make him so small every time in situations like that. He actually gets smaller on one on ones.

Dandruff is eating his brain.

Seriously though, I was f***ing impressed at how small he became when Suarez got infront of him. Goalkeepers are supposed to make themselves bigger, but he kinds of puts his body into position to get even smaller.

:lol:

I'm seriously amazed. It's like a hockey goaltender throwing away all the protection right before someone comes one on one. How do you manage that?

I like how you say you don't blame him then completely rip him to pieces. I fully agree with you, but he should be absolutely pelted for that passage of play. He wasn't correctly positioned (too far to his left) and, as you say, he ducked rather than making himself as big as possible.

:lol:

Sorry, I meant solely blame him for the loss is what I meant. I think there were other factors involved as well.

He earned that. There was one fool proof way to shut him up, and that was to mark a player coming off a major knee surgery and likely not fully fit. Instead Jagielka s*** himself. I don't have the tolerance for this English pantomime villain routine with good players. All this time fretting about Pirlo, Balotelli and Suarez...and all of them get the job done.

Suarez is a horse faced c*** of a player, but this time he didn't cheat. He didn't even work too hard. Defenders just went to sleep.

He's a top player, he's just an absolute bellend. Even in that quote he has no awareness of the fact he's just inflicted sadness on the same supporters that chant his name every week & have backed him up. He's not only unaware of it, he's stated it was his dream to do it. You couldn't get more moronic.

f***ing hell. Too many rattled in here. Wishing death and horrible things over a football game. What is it, a Colombian cartel?

We've just been effectively knocked out of the World Cup and we get a foreign scouse fan coming to gloat by posting hypocritical s*** spouted by one of his club's players.  What are you expecting a f***ing medal you tit.

Fuck off with all the name-calling shit. Where did I gloat. Why the hell would I gloat at Uruguay beating England. What's in it for me? I just copy pasted a quote and paraphrased what it meant from point of view of the person who said it. Get a grip.

I support a team 100 times worse than England in the WC....haven't even mentioned club football since WC started. If anything, all Liverpool players bar Sturridge were utter garbage tonight, and will rightfully get some stick in the press and media.

Coming on here to post that was quite clearly to gloat and wind people up.

I've just realized that the two teams we've beaten in the World Cup since 2002 are Togo and Greece. That killed me a little inside. :lol:

You were robbed against the Swiss in 2006. Fully remember that game.

but it evened itself out with that historic Yakubu miss in South Africa  :lol:

Suarez is giving 100% for Uruguay just like he does for Liverpool.

Don't be so bitter and get over it. We don't have a player as good as him. They won