2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

That double-decker pizza looks rank!

Asda pizzas are great man.

:spit:

They are. :lol:

Create your own, £3.70. Nee bother.

tasting cardboard on them imo

That double-decker pizza looks rank!

Asda pizzas are great man.

:spit:

They are. :lol:

Create your own, £3.70. Nee bother.

:lol: Sounds like the rumble guts slices you get from 7-11 over here.

Uruguay is the best team in South America. Italy wad the runner up in Euro 2012.  It isnt a shame to bow out in group stage losing to these two.  In fact I think England played a lot better than in the past.  give the team some respect.

:lol: :lol:

They're the 5th best team in SA, they just happen to have the best player in SA at the moment.

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/218022/image_update_5195a6e8eaa94ac0_1371051698_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Uruguay

is the best team in South America. Italy wad the runner up in Euro 2012.  It isnt a shame to bow out in group stage losing to these two.  In fact I think England played a lot better than in the past.  give the team some respect.

They're the 5th best team in SA, they just happen to have the best player in SA at the moment.

:shifty: Who are the 5 best teams in SA, Flip?

1. Brazil.

2. Brazil.

3. Brazil.

4. Chile, Colombia and Argentina

Uruguay is the best team in South America. Italy wad the runner up in Euro 2012.  It isnt a shame to bow out in group stage losing to these two.  In fact I think England played a lot better than in the past.  give the team some respect.

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/218022/image_update_5195a6e8eaa94ac0_1371051698_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

At the moment is the key word. Suarez is the better player at the moment and has been in 2014.

Uruguay

is the best team in South America. Italy wad the runner up in Euro 2012.  It isnt a shame to bow out in group stage losing to these two.  In fact I think England played a lot better than in the past.  give the team some respect.

:shifty: Who are the 5 best teams in SA, Flip?

1. Brazil.

2. Brazil.

3. Brazil.

4. Chile, Colombia and Argentina

:smitten: Never change.

Quick question, I don't blame him, but how does a keeper the size of Hart manage to make him so small every time in situations like that. He actually gets smaller on one on ones.

You all massively underrated Uruguay. They are the winner of Copa South America, and 4th place in WC2010. Their defense are one of the best in the world, and their counter attack with Suarez are lethal.  Their system has been running well for a few years, and the player they have are at their peak as well except Forlan. 

They are even stronger than Brazil imo.

Quick question, I don't blame him, but how does a keeper the size of Hart manage to make him so small every time in situations like that. He actually gets smaller on one on ones.

Dandruff is eating his brain.

Roy should have done better with his formation when making the subs. You could argue that Sterling coming off was for the best but we then lacked any real threat down the right hand side. Johnson was mostly on his own. Given what a limited player he is that's not a situation you want. Someone needed to drift out there, ideally Rooney or Lallana. Neither did. Sure enough, when we scored it was due to Sturridge drifting out to the right to help with build up. The problem with Sturridge doing it (and dropping deep) was that time and again we had no one in the box.

Subs were ok, but our organization on the pitch afterwards was awful.

Getting his hair out of the way.