2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

50,000 Argies in Porto Alegre, mostly behaving like animals and most without a ticket for the game tomorrow.

Sounds class.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NHhLipV68sA/U6XHoFFxRiI/AAAAAAAAH30/ou30hS7Lm6E/s1600/3.gif

Suarez does NOT bite, he sort of grabs hold of his opponents with his teeth, the same way a cat carries its kittens, as opposed to being mauled it death by a pitbull

Personally I think he went to bite him but didn't sink his teeth in and ended up been more a teeth head but then a bite

:mackems:

Suarez does NOT bite, he sort of grabs hold of his opponents with his teeth, the same way a cat carries its kittens, as opposed to being mauled it death by a pitbull

Latent feline maternal instinct was it Luis? Ah fair dos, off you pop then you cheeky scamp.

"The worst of all was the attitude of Chiellini. He is a great player' date=' has had a great career, and it is not normal in Italian football for a player to leave the pitch crying and accusing an opponent. He completely disappointed me as a man. I admired him."[/quote']

Dem Uruguayans.  :laugh:

Personally I think he went to bite him but didn't sink his teeth in and ended up been more a teeth head but then a bite

RAWK. So much delusion. 

50,000 Argies in Porto Alegre, mostly behaving like animals and most without a ticket for the game tomorrow.

Sounds class.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NHhLipV68sA/U6XHoFFxRiI/AAAAAAAAH30/ou30hS7Lm6E/s1600/3.gif

Knew that would be GIF'd when I was watching the match. Brilliant. :lol:

has to be a wind up!

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown  ·  1h

(Suarez bites Chiellini) He wears the red shirt and he mustn't walk alone.

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown  ·

(Suarez bites Chiellini) Strangely,I feel sorry for Suarez.

@RAWK_Meltdown

(Suarez bites Chiellini) Biting isn't very dangerous. I'd rather get bitten than receiving an elbow to the face...

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown  ·  18h

(Suarez bites Chiellini) Anyone else think its Chelleini who should be banned, for being a big tart?

Guest Roger Kint

Just been interviewed by The Sun on Northumberland St - think they're trying to stop England games being on ITV.

Seriously? Where do they want them shown, on BT or Sky?

Hope so. How would we survive international football without Adrian Chiles or our money sending about 500 BBC staff on a months holiday? Never be allowed to leave free tv though

Just been interviewed by The Sun on Northumberland St - think they're trying to stop England games being on ITV.

Hope so. How would we survive international football without Adrian Chiles or our money sending about 500 BBC staff on a months holiday? Never be allowed to leave free tv though

And nor should it.

Guest Roger Kint

And nor should it.

Of course, unless Sky found a way to open free channels during the WC it will always be on BBC & ITV