2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really will be glad when the Ameobi circus leaves town.

Do you feel the need to tell us this every time someone mentions Ameobi?  We know your views.

I do, yeah. Sorry bruv.

Strange behaviour though, bruv.

I think the Aguero injury may ultimately help Argentina. He and Aguero up top with Messi in behind wasn't working very well in my opinion, too narrow with no room for Messi to work in.

Lavezzi will take up wider positions and give them more of an outlet, which will in turn create more space for Messi and some service for Higuain who has been pretty ineffective thus far.

What a wonderful World Cup so far, been brilliant.

France XI: Lloris - Sagna, Koscielny, Sakho, Digne - Schneiderlin, Pogba, Matuidi - Sissoko, Griezmann, Benzema

Ecuador XI: Dominguez, Guagua, Erazo, Paredes, Noboa, Montero, W. Ayovi, E. Valencia, Minda, Arroyo, A. Valencia

Why aren't Nigeria going for it? They're losing and have nothing to lose.

Nothing to gain either really

I'd argue playing Ecuador/Switzerland over France is something to gain.

IIRC there was about ten minutes left in the game when that post was made. What were the chances of them getting two goals without conceding with ten minutes left?