2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I cannot fucking wait to see Manaus.

Busy painting the brown pitch green as we watch...

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy  7m

This chap busy spraying the brown patches of the Manaus pitch ... Fertiliser? Paint? Hard to tell from the stands pic.twitter.com/HOcBYpKrWB

You get two sexy ladies and people complain. Hard to please you

What's with Brazil and broccoli, man.

No idea, what broccoli you're talking about. I'm out until we win a fucking game here. I'll lurk around until we win. See ya wednesday.

It's a credit to pitbull that he's carved out a ridiculously lucrative and successful career IMHO. Bloke is gash

http://i.imgur.com/5wo8mD3.png

How has it happened man. Look at him. Doesn't even dress nails like the rest of his type.

:lol: he reminds me of like a dad on holiday. That sort of dress sense. It used to annoy me that he was rich then I just thought the mans a genius. He's basically conned the world and made a stupid amount of money

I mean, hes a talented man. Timber was art. But he just doesn't look like the kind of guy that could create such genius.

:lol: Eamon Dunphy on RTE talking about England 'if they get to a quarter final, I'll show up with a dress on'

Thats silly, our group is nowt special, and if we get through we'd be facing another beatable opponent. If we get to the semis, then I'd eat my own ballsack.