2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope Tyldsley gets mugged and beaten within an inch of his life tonight.  He won't support Brazil then.  Prick.

:lol: Man, what is he saying? I'm missing the fuck out.

I joined this place 5 years ago.  Here are 4 of my first 12 posts:

Clive Tyldsley sounds he's crying into a pillow

I can forgive Tyldsley a few errors, it's all of the sycophantic arse-kissing that I can't stand.

An absolute tit of the highest order, Tyldsley.  I'm new on here and I've only made about 5 posts, 2 or 3 of which have been slagging off this complete idiot.

TYLDSLEY MAN FFS! Why would he bring Torres back on when he's just subbed him and seen 2 goals fly in? MUPPET.

I feel strongly about this, the man is the fucking anti-Christ.

Guest palnese

Brazil will be much, much better later in the tournament.

they're going to find some better players?

No, but they'll find their rhythm.

I see the overreactions to an average performance in a group stage has already began.

:lol: So f***ing condescending.

Your fault mate, brought the dickhead side out of me  ;)

But seriously someone has to make up for Flip being a lucky f*cker going to these games instead of being a dick on here  ;)

Hope Tyldsley gets mugged and beaten within an inch of his life tonight.  He won't support Brazil then.  Prick.

:lol: Man, what is he saying? I'm missing the fuck out.

I joined this place 5 years ago.  Here are 4 of my first 12 posts:

Clive Tyldsley sounds he's crying into a pillow

I can forgive Tyldsley a few errors, it's all of the sycophantic arse-kissing that I can't stand.

An absolute tit of the highest order, Tyldsley.  I'm new on here and I've only made about 5 posts, 2 or 3 of which have been slagging off this complete idiot.

TYLDSLEY MAN FFS! Why would he bring Torres back on when he's just subbed him and seen 2 goals fly in? MUPPET.

I feel strongly about this, the man is the fucking anti-Christ.

:lol:

I see the overreactions to an average performance in a group stage has already began.

Surely you all have seen enough WCs to realise, performances in the group stage mean absolutely f*ck all and besides the gap between the best teams of international football are very small.

Anyway nothing really surprising happened, Ref was shit and Oscar was the best player on the pitch.

I actually hope the protests continue and aren't swept under the carpet by the British media. I'm really excited for the World Cup (mainly because Newcastle aren't involved) but FIFA are an absolute disgrace and the people of such a divided country are right to demonstrate against the ridiculous sums of money spent hosting this.

Nah, more bribe money.  May get one or two opponents sent off to create a spectacle.

ugh the prospect of Neymar diving for the next 4 weeks is not appealing.

That's what we're going to get though.  Him, Marcello and Alves.  The Cavalcade of Cunts fucking the game over and the media lapping it up.

I actually hope the protests continue and aren't swept under the carpet by the British media. I'm really excited for the World Cup (mainly because Newcastle aren't involved) but FIFA are an absolute disgrace and the people of such a divided country are right to demonstrate against the ridiculous sums of money spent hosting this.

:thup:

Entertaining match that the ref influenced way more than he should have. Another ref could have easily sent Neymar off, wouldn't have given the penalty, and/or wouldn't have blown for the 'foul' on Cesar near the end there. Seems Brazil got the benefit of the doubt on every decision. If I were Croatian I'd be pissed.

Better team still won, but the nature of it was a bit shit.

Democracy and fairness > FIFA paying off Japanese men.

agree, farical that countries volunteer for the FIFA demands of changing laws ensuring they don't get hit by any tax at all while funneling the massive profits from this out of the country, if there was any kind of collective spine among the countries they could put a stop to this but all the FA's are in on the corruption too.

Surely you all have seen enough WCs to realise, performances in the group stage mean absolutely f*ck all and besides the gap between the best teams of international football are very small.

Anyway nothing really surprising happened, Ref was s*** and Oscar was the best player on the pitch.

Technically i'm not speaking  :iamatwat:

F*ck you too then.

Entertaining match that the ref influenced way more than he should have. Another ref could have easily sent Neymar off, wouldn't have given the penalty, and/or wouldn't have blown for the 'foul' on Cesar near the end there. Seems Brazil got the benefit of the doubt on every decision. If I were Croatian I'd be pissed.

Better team still won, but the nature of it was a bit shit.

Nailed it, thought it was 40/60 a red to Neymar because he spent a second or two looking at Modric before sticking the arm in but at the same time it was an arm and not an elbowing movement he stuck on him.

Standard playing on the borderline stuff he does if he can get away with it which he usually does.

Nah, more bribe money.  May get one or two opponents sent off to create a spectacle.

ugh the prospect of Neymar diving for the next 4 weeks is not appealing.

That's what we're going to get though.  Him, Marcello and Alves.  The Cavalcade of c***s f***ing the game over and the media lapping it up.

I remember 1982 when Brazil were actually a technically brilliant team and exciting to watch. They didn't need to resort to diving. This..... this is just a shit parody of good football. It's become a tv show.