2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I assume Mexico are bunch of shortarses?

Second shortest in the tournament, beaten only by you know who.

Us?

Chile. You guys actually have some CBs to bump the average a bit.

:lol: Well I'm racist. Thought it was South Korea.

Man, you guys are too much  :lol:

There are numerous top African players, and ultimately you want the best players at the World Cup.

Anyway, this argument is silly. If we're only going to invite teams with a chance of wining a lot would have to be excluded.

I think the make-up of the World Cup is just right as it is. Maybe one less team from South America, but hey.

Big missed opportunity for a crowd member close-up there :lol:.

:lol: Right? Those were fucking nice.

Impressive to spot the potential in these conditions. Props to the cameraman.

Big missed opportunity for a crowd member close-up there :lol:.

:lol: Right? Those were fucking nice.

Impressive to spot the potential in these conditions. Props to the cameraman.

:lol: I wonder how they pick the guy that gets to just scan the crowd for beautiful women. Is it a tenure thing?

Us?

I was thinking South Korea or Japan :lol:. We weren't being racist, we were just suspecting that Rich was being racist. Honestly.

There are numerous top African players, and ultimately you want the best players at the World Cup.

Anyway, this argument is silly. If we're only going to invite teams with a chance of wining a lot would have to be excluded.

Not sure why you are getting your knickers in a twist mate.

No one has said African teams shouldn't be at the world cup, my point was more on Pele and his wayward comments.

The opposite is pretty much why his knickers are in a twist, man. :lol: Luca caught a big one with that.

Us?

I was thinking South Korea or Japan :lol:. We weren't being racist, we were just suspecting that Rich was being racist. Honestly.

:lol: My initial reaction to every Rich post is "Christ, what a racist." So I think you're right.

Not sure why you are getting your knickers in a twist mate.

No one has said African teams shouldn't be at the world cup, my point was more on Pele and his wayward comments.

The opposite is pretty much why his knickers are in a twist, man. :lol: Luca caught a big one with that.

:lol: It's too easy some days.

I'm not getting annoyed. I just think it's good having teams from all over. It's not like the poorer teams are out there getting beat 10 - 0 and stuff.

There'll always be surprises, and teams and players that come out of nowhere and it adds to the enjoyment for sure.

Anyway looks like Cameroon are waking up, so hope it gets better.

Us?

:lol: My initial reaction to every Rich post is "Christ, what a racist." So I think you're right.

:lol: