2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The empty seats back my point of view that a WC don't need a ton of big ass stadiums. Just three-four for the "major" matches and the rest can be played in normal sized ones that can still be filled properly when the WC is over.

You could pick the top 14 grounds in England and if picked correctly (not Iran v Algeria at Old Trafford) I think there would be 95% attendance at all games.

The empty seats back my point of view that a WC don't need a ton of big ass stadiums. Just three-four for the "major" matches and the rest can be played in normal sized ones that can still be filled properly when the WC is over.

:thup: Would save money and open the tournament for more countries to host.

Team that plays there normally is well supported tbf. Ground is smaller than their old one according to Wiki.

It's the white elephant ones that are the issue.

Guest firetotheworks

Why did Costa switch again?

Think it was too latte to change his mind.

Oh man. :lol: So shit. Still laughed.