2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow, that Dutch squad is underwhelming, hadn't realized they were amidst such a talent drought for their standards

:mung:

:lol: That's petty. You had to fly over similar comments from two hours ago to get that one.

All in good fun. VI's had fucking plenty of success to soften this blow. The forum ought not to pull their punches. :)

Guest firetotheworks

That's unfair. I wasn't the only one who said that :D

I think your personal text is very apt right now :lol:

EXPLAIN

Wow, that Dutch squad is underwhelming, hadn't realized they were amidst such a talent drought for their standards

:mung:

:lol: That's petty. You had to fly over similar comments from two hours ago to get that one.

All in good fun. VI's had fucking plenty of success to soften this blow. The forum ought not to pull their punches. :)

:lol: Nah I mean.. obviously fuck VI. But shit, even Unbelievable was like :anguish: when the lineup came out.

Guest firetotheworks

With erotic consequences

:lol:

It's good this, until you realise that Big L will do this to The King next season

:kurt:  double-digit losses

:lol: Should just ban Froggy now, tbh.

I'm well up for a muting Froggy if we lose for at least a week

:lol: I mean, we could just do it now. We're gonna lose, so why wait?