2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else watched all 8 matches so far? Think I'll be able to catch all 3 today, but my streak will end on Monday. Have to miss Germany-Portugal, unfortunately.

Seen every minute bar the first 30 minutes of Chile - Oz. Fuck sleep, and fuck work.

I've seen everything but the 46' to 60' spell where Costa Rica scored twice. That was a shock :lol:

I can't watch Uruguay vs England though, with Spain vs Chile debatable. Saturday might be tough too, with me being at a wedding. Gutted :(

I've seen everything but the 46' to 60' spell where Costa Rica scored twice. That was a shock :lol:

I can't watch Uruguay vs England though, with Spain vs Chile debatable. Saturday might be tough too, with me being at a wedding. Gutted :(

The wedding's at 11 o'clock, man. We'll get them to hoy it on a telly at the reception.  :lol:

Looking forward to see how Drmic performs on the international stage, was lethal for Nurnberg last season.

Leverkusen have got themselves a bargain for £5 million.