2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nigeria really a miss an Okocha type player. African teams of yesteryear had a number of those types. Now most top level CM's have played large portions of their career at DM.

Ya there is too big of a gap between Mikel, their most creative player and Emenike so it just results in Mikel hoofing it up to Emenike

Mikel more creative than Moses and Musa? The fuck is this? :lol:

I mean in centre midfield. Those players are creative but are playing on the wing so can't influence the game as much

Nigeria really a miss an Okocha type player. African teams of yesteryear had a number of those types. Now most top level CM's have played large portions of their career at DM.

Ya there is too big of a gap between Mikel, their most creative player and Emenike so it just results in Mikel hoofing it up to Emenike

I mean in centre midfield. Those players are creative but are playing on the wing so can't influence the game as much

Should have probably said most creative central midfielder then, rather than player O0

Should have probably said most creative central midfielder then, rather than player O0

Well he is their main creative outlet

Moses never knows when to quit dribbling. Very unintelligent.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/%2091971d1384362372-thermogenic-list-futurama-fry-not%20.att