2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is this Luis Suarez remix that's on right now?  :lol:

The entire coverage has been five minutes behind schedule since your boys managed to play 90 minutes of highlight free football.

Americans yabbing us about football, and they have every right to. It is the ultimate insult. My country is a shambles. We need to beat Bosnia to save face if anything.

Scolari, Paulinho, Fred all gets minus tonight. f***ing Scolari not bringing Paulinho out? f*** was that? We have Fernandinho on the bench who in the 2nd half could've offered so much. Can't believe we're going into the last round needing a draw. f***ing bullshit.

Neymar tries but also slows play up way too much. Bernard is playing like the inexperienced kid he is. David Luiz and Luiz Gustavo once again my brazilian MOTM. Excellent from both. Mexico were solid and for a 15-20min spell I was holding my f***ing nerves like never before. Jesus Christ did we let them play.

:lol: Drawing vs USA Jr.  :yao:

:lol:

No way Mexico under Herrera would lose to the shower of shit I watched last night, no fucking way. :lol:

:yao: We were nervous last night. Ghana were a booboo team.

Nerve free, Flip. :yao: USA USA USA. No exclamations, saying it cool. USA, man. USA USA.

So gross. You can see why those of us living north of you shudder and go into our igloos embarrassed by you lot, don't you?

:lol: Nope! Is it the Winter Olympics? Is it Hockey season? No? Then who asked Canada a damn thing? :yao:

(Massive safety :razz: )

Haterz gon' hate. We will always maintain cultural superiority with our liberal, non-threatening, laid-back ways :)

Yes, we suck at all sports except hockey, but so what? We have awesome beer and women to make up for it. We relish the role of looking down at our neighbours as that pretty much gives us our identity :D

:lol: I don't even know why we're enemies right now, man. If Canada was there and USA wasn't ( :lol: Canada at the Male World Cup :lol: :lol: ) I would be 100 percent Canada.

The entire coverage has been five minutes behind schedule since your boys managed to play 90 minutes of highlight free football.

Americans yabbing us about football, and they have every right to. My country is a shambles. We need to beat Bosnia to save face if anything.

:lol: I fucking love the World Cup.

Ochoa was class, but the Neymar header aside, Brazil kept trying to hit the guy.

Neymar is so good, but his decision-making is still very young you feel. Unthinkable (to me, anyway) that after the first round of group games that Croatia wouldn't go through. Very real danger now.

Think like Rooney for us he forces it a little too much as he knows what the expectations are of being the main guy and feels he's the one that needs to win the game for his country.

:thup:

Always risky betting on players purely for their FM rep, mind.

I'm just biased. He won me money on top Russian scorer and a couple of anytime scorer bets in the Euros, I thought he might deliver the goods again.

He was great in that tournament. Really like his game.

Mike, Beasley versus Germany and Portugal will make my life complete. Can't wait.

:lol: I am sick to my stomach just fucking visualizing it. He's gonna need a fucking Segway out there.

Be funny if Portugal deliberately put Ronaldo up against him and target him for 90 minutes. That would be funny.

:lol: If the Portuguese coach doesn't do that he should be fired at HT.

Americans yabbing us about football, and they have every right to. It is the ultimate insult. My country is a shambles. We need to beat Bosnia to save face if anything.

I was pulling for Iran by the end of the game. Those guys deserved the ultimate humiliation of losing to them. They need to send them home quickly, before they sour the event any further.

Well after the first set of games who does everyone think has a chance? (minus Brazil - pointless talking about them)

Think Germany have been the best team so far.

Germany, Italy, Argentina, Spain ( if they sort themselves out and qualify), Holland and France have an outside chance.

Although i must say, i find performances in the group stage to be rather pointless. More often than not team who wins it doesn't start that well.

Over here in Ireland, Eamon Dunphy described the pitch as "a fucking bog" and said of Neymar's penalty in the first game "I thought he was fucking dreading it" live on TV at half time :lol:

Mike, Beasley versus Germany and Portugal will make my life complete. Can't wait.

:lol: I am sick to my stomach just f***ing visualizing it. He's gonna need a f***ing Segway out there.

Be funny if Portugal deliberately put Ronaldo up against him and target him for 90 minutes. That would be funny.

If?  :lol:

The guy is dead either way. Even Nani will tangle his ankle ligaments.

It's going to be really entertaining.

I kept hearing the Benny Hill music every time someone ran at him against Ghana.

:lol: I am sick to my stomach just fucking visualizing it. He's gonna need a fucking Segway out there.

:lol: If the Portuguese coach doesn't do that he should be fired at HT.

I just don't want to take anything for granted. ;)

Scolari, Paulinho, Fred all gets minus tonight. f***ing Scolari not bringing Paulinho out? f*** was that? We have Fernandinho on the bench who in the 2nd half could've offered so much. Can't believe we're going into the last round needing a draw. f***ing bullshit.

Neymar tries but also slows play up way too much. Bernard is playing like the inexperienced kid he is. David Luiz and Luiz Gustavo once again my brazilian MOTM. Excellent from both. Mexico were solid and for a 15-20min spell I was holding my f***ing nerves like never before. Jesus Christ did we let them play.

No way Mexico under Herrera would lose to the shower of shit I watched last night, no fucking way. :lol:

Nerve free, Flip. :yao: USA USA USA. No exclamations, saying it cool. USA, man. USA USA.

So gross. You can see why those of us living north of you shudder and go into our igloos embarrassed by you lot, don't you?

:lol: Nope! Is it the Winter Olympics? Is it Hockey season? No? Then who asked Canada a damn thing? :yao:

Haterz gon' hate. We will always maintain cultural superiority with our liberal, non-threatening, laid-back ways :)

Yes, we suck at all sports except hockey, but so what? We have awesome beer and women to make up for it. We relish the role of looking down at our neighbours as that pretty much gives us our identity :D

:lol: I don't even know why we're enemies right now, man. If Canada was there and USA wasn't ( :lol: Canada at the Male World Cup :lol: :lol: ) I would be 100 percent Canada.

Nah, we'll never be in the World Cup again :lol: Our grassroots system is a shambles.

Also, I expected a lot more from the US than what they served up yesterday. Horrendous hanging-on and happy-to-sit-back mentality. If it was any other team they would've punished Klinsmann for that attitude.

I guess you can only improve from here on. Pekerman looked decent, as did Deuce (of course).

Nah, we'll never be in the World Cup again :lol: Our grassroots system is a shambles.

Also, I expected a lot more from the US than what they served up yesterday. Horrendous hanging-on and happy-to-sit-back mentality. If it was any other team they would've punished Klinsmann for that attitude.

I guess you can only improve from here on. Pekerman looked decent, as did Deuce (of course).

We were terrible, and still scored twice. I'm encouraged. We defended well, but it will have to be much better in the next game. I'm cautiously optimistic, which will only make it hurt more.

I actually wouldn't mind USA going far, just so I can watch more of the adventures of DeMarcus Beasley at left back. Cheered me up so much after the Nigeria game.

:lol: Beasley would be captain of your rudderless ship. Fuck outta here. Hating on Beasley because he's 90.

Americans yabbing us about football, and they have every right to. My country is a shambles. We need to beat Bosnia to save face if anything.

:lol: I f***ing love the World Cup.

Sharrap, and go comb your greys. :lol:

I was pulling for Iran by the end of the game. Those guys deserved the ultimate humiliation of losing to them. They need to send them home quickly, before they sour the event any further.

They beat Bosnia they are through. This may seem impossible after the display on Monday, but it is the task. I've moved on.

Beasley knew he was in over his head too. Did you see how wide his eyes were during the game?  :lol:

The proverbial deer in headlights. Fantastic to watch. Can't wait for episode 2.

This World Cup has made me aware of a load of old players i thought retired :lol:

Cahill, Beasley and Marquez just to name 3, as it goes i thought Marquez was brilliant today rolled back the years.

If Mondragon plays, he'll overtake Roger Milla as the elder statesman. :lol: