2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Worse than France's performance at the 2002 World Cup as Champions?

currently yes, least france had a chance in the last group game

I remember falling in love with football during a world cup when I was younger. Its nice to think of little uns watching their first world cup, cracking tournament so far.

I remember falling in love with football during a world cup when I was younger. Its nice to think of little uns watching their first world cup, cracking tournament so far.

:lol: Thought of those kids deciding they're ready to go with dad to the Newcastle matches.

Yup. Poor little buggers. Little do they know of years of nothing but heartbreak.

:lol: Thought of those kids deciding they're ready to go with dad to the Newcastle matches.

Aye, "Dad is this the same game?".