2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

But even if they get them out, how do you re-distribute.

I think Concacaf has a good chance to cement a 4-team spot as opposed to 3.5

Africa should definitely get a half reduced.This will be the 2nd WC in a row Cameroon will leave with 3 defeats, Nigeria haven't won a WC game since 1998....Ghana couple very possible finish with 3 defeats as well.

I think a half may be added to either CONMEBOL or CONCACAF at expense of AFC/CAF.

Big day for AFC tomorrow. Need a Japan win badly.

No chance they'll add more to South America. You can't have more than 50% of teams qualifying.

^ It's 4.5, now isn't it? I think 5 would be more fair.

You got power houses in Brazil/Argentina ....and Chile/Colombia/Uruguay/Paraguay/Ecuador/Venezuela/Peru are all decent sides.

New Zealand is trying very very hard to join AFC by the way. and there may be some agreements...if that happens, I don't think AFC allocation will suffer.

It'll mean some lucky federation will get to play New Cadelonia or Fiji in the play-offs, though :D

You got power houses in Brazil/Argentina ....and Chile/Colombia/Uruguay/Paraguay/Ecuador/Venezuela/Peru are all decent sides.

New Zealand is trying very very hard to join AFC by the way. and there may be some agreements...if that happens, I don't think AFC allocation will suffer.

It'll mean some lucky federation will get to play New Cadelonia or Fiji in the play-offs, though :D

Would render the OFC a complete waste of time.

Would it not be better to incorporate all and split Asia in to West and East for tournaments whilst keeping the localised ones they have currently?

They should just fold OFC into AFC and make the minnows go through pre-qualifying. OFC is pointless.

Bonuses for playing at the WC man :lol: Beyond comprehension for nearly anyone.

No surprise it was that bellend Ekoto involved. Other guy probably gets more money than him for losing as he isn't a defender.