2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Rodriguez is going to get paid.

Monaco are probably paying him decent money already. :lol:

They sure are.

No doubt, but isn't he the one linked with a few potential moves? He'll be on over well over £100k a week next season.

GTFI!

That forward 3 behind Teo is the sort of stuff dreams are made of. All quick, all young, all pacy, all full of tricks.

The king would only need a couple of weeks to turn then into a hard working unit

Give it a rest man - let's enjoy "off-season", shall we?

Exactly what I said last week. You can't get through one game on here without mention of Pards or 'The King' or Cabaye being better than Colback.

GTFI!

That forward 3 behind Teo is the sort of stuff dreams are made of. All quick, all young, all pacy, all full of tricks.

The king would only need a couple of weeks to turn then into a hard working unit

Was clearly tongue in cheek man

As was the reply - just sad about the new season/want to expunge it from my thoughts. This thread should be a sanctuary.

GTFI!

Was clearly tongue in cheek man

As was the reply - just sad about the new season/want to expunge it from my thoughts. This thread should be a sanctuary.

Fair play and point taken

GTFI!

Exactly what I said last week. You can't get through one game on here without mention of Pards or 'The King' or Cabaye being better than Colback.

:thup:

Not a great finish imo

As I said the Quintero finish was either outstanding or not great depending on whether he knew the keeper was going to lift his arm over the ball

Was the keeper laying on the ground before the shot? I must've missed it.

Not a great finish imo

As I said the Quintero finish was either outstanding or not great depending on whether he knew the keeper was going to lift his arm over the ball

Was the keeper laying on the ground before the shot? I must've missed it.

The ball went under his arm like hardly a great finish

Yaya has to do more for me, considering this entire team is practically built around him he just isn't doing enough.

He doesn't have to do diddly f***ing squat for you. Yaya plays only for Yaya. Oh, and money.

He's certainly winning both of those games.

Yaya has to do more for me, considering this entire team is practically built around him he just isn't doing enough.

He doesn't have to do diddly fucking squat for you. Yaya plays only for Yaya. Oh, and money.

And respect on his birthday.