2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@GraemeBailey  6m

Ibrahim Toure, the brother of Yaya and Kolo, has died at the age of 28. He was also a professional footballer.

3 players now in the CIV squad that have had a recent bereavement. :(

Serey Die's father died in 2004 though not two hours before the game as reported.

Fair enough. Random rumour to pop up.

Really starting to regret staying up to watch the Japan game drinking gin now. Poor idea at the time, poorer idea in retrospect.

Really starting to regret staying up to watch the Japan game drinking gin now. Poor idea at the time, poorer idea in retrospect.

Aye, should have had sake I suppose.

Fair enough. Random rumour to pop up.

Same. Was quaffing some Disaronno I found and betting money. Then my flatmate came in steaming at half 2 and woke me up. So tired today.

@GraemeBailey  6m

Ibrahim Toure, the brother of Yaya and Kolo, has died at the age of 28. He was also a professional footballer.

3 players now in the CIV squad that have had a recent bereavement. :(

God that's no age at all.  :(

That double-decker pizza looks rank!

Asda pizzas are great man.

:spit:

They are. :lol:

Create your own, £3.70. Nee bother.

tasting cardboard on them imo

Are you sure you're not eating the cardboard disc underneath?

Asda's deli pizzas are suporb.

@mattspiro: Reports of two surprise changes for France: Giroud and Sissoko in for Griezmann and Pogba? Griezmann would be especially unlucky to miss out

Big moussa getting a game.

Giroud for Griezmann seems a bit mental. Are they going two up top and a diamond in midfield maybe?

@mattspiro: Reports of two surprise changes for France: Giroud and Sissoko in for Griezmann and Pogba? Griezmann would be especially unlucky to miss out

Big moussa getting a game.

Giroud for Griezmann seems a bit mental. Are they going two up top and a diamond in midfield maybe?

Or 442 with Moussa on the right wing :pardsgrin: