2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bq2BwARIEAELZgd.jpg

dat line

:lol: He's onside there tbf.

No he isn't

He is like :lol: Compare how close his left foot is to the badly-placed line with how close the ball is to it.

I stand corrected, I was being a numpty and didn't even look at the ball just assuming it was behind Fredji

Guest firetotheworks

It's Fred being offside when it was played out wide and then being on by being behind/level with the ball that seems off to me. Doesn't sit right with me at all.

It's Fred being offside when it was played out wide and then being on by being behind level with the ball that seems off to me. Doesn't sit right with me at all.

It's shite, but it's been part of the game for years that like.

Bq2BwARIEAELZgd.jpg

dat line

:lol: He's onside there tbf.

No he isn't

He is like :lol: Compare how close his left foot is to the badly-placed line with how close the ball is to it.

I stand corrected, I was being a numpty and didn't even look at the ball just assuming it was behind Fredji

:iamatwat:

Guest firetotheworks

Why is there like zero noise on itv4?

Don't know its really annoying and makes the game seem s***

I've tweeted itv4...nowt in reply. I stopped watching for that reason. You need the atmosphere.