2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That fucking goal man, killed us. Everyone thought it was good. Was it really handball? TV angle here showed more shoulder/breast area then arm.

Webb has been absolutely shit all game. Was hoping for ET here, Chile is such a good team.

What a travesty if this Brazil team ended up winning the WC. So many ordinary players and dull play.

That said, it's not like most favorites have impressed so far.

Still better to watch than Spain

Pretty sure you enjoyed our games in this tournament.

What a travesty if this Brazil team ended up winning the WC. So many ordinary players and dull play.

That said, it's not like most favorites have impressed so far.

Still better to watch than Spain

Pretty sure you enjoyed our games in this tournament.

Aye and the Confed cup final last year

Guest firetotheworks

Shame one of these goes out given some of the dross that got through.

Absolutely. Greece ffs.

Don't know what happened in between the Confed and World Cup. But we're a completely different team. Pressure is really on the players, and I don't think we go further than this unfortunately. Haven't deserved it either. Maybe Hulk should've had a pen, but that cancels out the opening game.

And I hope our retarded board don't sell Alexis. But I shouldn't be optimistic with this lot.

For Suarez though?

Barca kind of have a reputation for not being a team full of cunts.  Not sure they'd want to ruin that for Mr Bitey Ban.

Don't know what happened in between the Confed and World Cup. But we're a completely different team. Pressure is really on the players, and I don't think we go further than this unfortunately. Haven't deserved it either. Maybe Hulk should've had a pen, but that cancels out the opening game.

Hate this Brazil team, but I think Chile are knackered and you'll eventually get the ball to Hulk or Neymar in a good position.