Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Either should Cisse, Sissoko, Debuchy and Colo then

Or Krul, hba, Tiote, Cabaye, Taylor, Jonas, Obertan, Shola or anyone whose recently played under Pardew.

Nah HBA is class.

Guest bimpy474

Us scoring twice doesn't reflect how that half looked at all. It's not like we were piling pressure on them for 45 minutes.

That's what i thought, Everton could and should have had a couple more. We did play better tbf. But it was still one big mess.

So he's actually going thinking that the second half at Goodison was a decent performance? :anguish:

Are you saying it wasn't? We were an inch away from 3-3 at a ground where they hadn't conceded a goal in ten hours.

Tbf we did play better (would have been harder to play worse like) but Everton could have scored two or three more themselves. We were so bad 1st half and when they eased back in the 2nd half, it was hard to judge it properly.

For me i'm uber worried defensively, we are now concededing so easily it's a joke. Tbh it's been like that for over a year now and becoming the norm.

Yea we've discussed this previously.

The scary thing is it hasn't improved for a good while now regardless of who Pardew selects.

Guest hatem garrincha

Caulking also reporting that Hatem may be dropped to bench...

Parsdew has prepared the public, via Ryder and Douglas, to this infamy since tuesday morning.

For me i'm uber worried defensively, we are now concededing so easily it's a joke. Tbh it's been like that for over a year now and becoming the norm.

When it rains, it pours. Our defence will send us down at this rate and it's not mainly the issue of personnel.

News everywhere is that HBA won't start against a newly-promoted team. And that's a team likely to be open trying to get a result against us. If Remy starts in the CF position, we are left with zero threat down the wings again.

Very much believe the focus is on the likes of Jonas offering extra protection for our FBs when the FBs should be tasked with staying back letting Hatem and Remy run havoc down the wings. There ain't easier teams where we should try getting a win against.

Guest neesy111

So he's actually going thinking that the second half at Goodison was a decent performance? :anguish:

Are you saying it wasn't? We were an inch away from 3-3 at a ground where they hadn't conceded a goal in ten hours.

It wasn't.  Everton basically went to sleep for 55 mins after the 3rd goal, as has been noted by the Everton fans on here.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It wasn't.  Everton basically went to sleep for 55 mins after the 3rd goal, as has been noted by the Everton fans on here.

Right Oh. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

When it rains, it pours. Our defence will send us down at this rate and it's not mainly the issue of personnel.

News everywhere is that HBA won't start against a newly-promoted team. And that's a team likely to be open trying to get a result against us. If Remy starts in the CF position, we are left with zero threat down the wings again.

Very much believe the focus is on the likes of Jonas offering extra protection for our FBs when the FBs should be tasked with staying back letting Hatem and Remy run havoc down the wings. There ain't easier teams where we should try getting a win against.

I think the reason i'm so worried is that Pardew set us up defensively last season, and defensive against Man City and Everton this. We conceded a ridiculous amount last season (68), and 7 this, in those two games while trying to be tight and not concede.

He just isn't very good at it.

Guest neesy111

If you think that performance is decent, then you're welcome to more medicore performances and pardew to take us down.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If you think that performance is decent, then you're welcome to more medicore performances and pardew to take us down.

Some people talk about that like they can't wait for it to happen.

Proper Stockholm syndrome.

Guest neesy111

Some people talk about that like they can't wait for it to happen.

Proper Stockholm syndrome.

Yeah right, ffs.

Have you seen the league table.........

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's what I expected tbh.

Judging by the summer window, who the manager is, director of football, ambitions at the club etc. It's fairly obvious we wont be pulling up trees but we wont go down either.

Win, lose or draw, dropping Ben Arfa is just an admission of what has been said about this man for years, that he doesn't trust, and is unable to get the consistent best out of, players that aren't just good old British cloggers.

What a daftie. :laugh: