Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

As much as I hate Pardew, I've never wanted us to lose. While I understand the sentiment that it might get rid of him. I just can't think that way.

Didn't get stalked btw, safe and sound inside the stadium!

Go and hover near the pitch, you might get on.

Then set yourself on fire, in protest.

Next to Pardew please.

Might work against Arsonal. Especially if Arson Wenger witnessed it.

As much as I hate Pardew, I've never wanted us to lose. While I understand the sentiment that it might get rid of him. I just can't think that way.

I'll take a defeat knowing it's probably for the greater good, we know what we get if he wins, more of the same shite.

Guest bimpy474

I'll take a defeat knowing it's probably for the greater good, we know what we get if he wins, more of the same shite.

I think he's crap enough to get the sack soon anyways, I just cant hope we lose so it happens sooner. 100% understand why it's being thought of though.

Might work against Arsonal. Especially if Arson Wenger witnessed it.

:lol:

He's always wearing that fire blanket just in case.

I'll take a defeat knowing it's probably for the greater good, we know what we get if he wins, more of the same s****.

I think he will go if we get beat. That's the third game on the bounce that Ashley is at. That is strange. Couple that with the fact he had that "chat" with him. This is his last chance saloon IMO

Pardew logic: I have one game to save my job, I think it's time to drop Hatem and Anita.

Guest bimpy474

What a car crash of a line up :anguish:

It really isn't that bad, but when you see who isn't in it. And the prat in charge it just looks worse.

I think he's crap enough to get the sack soon anyways, I just hope we lose so it happens sooner. 100% understand why it's being thought of though.

If he doesn't get the sack this weekend he will get sacked at some point because he's not capable of avoiding it.  I don't see the point in delaying it and putting up with him.

Losing today will be like having an operation, you have some pain initially and then you start to heal.

At least you could try and justify HBA being dropped (I wouldn't agree with it) but Anita?

The guy has come into his own since getting a first team berth and has started to look like the player we thought we had when he signed.  I'm genuinely puzzled as to what he thinks Tiote gives us ahead of Vurn.

Could be a victim of being a soft shite in the dressing room. Easy to drop certain players who'll go quiet rather than kick up a stink.

Marc Duffy ‏@MarcSDuffy 14m

I don't get the Anita love in. He's decent. Definitely shouldn't be dropped though.

Marc Duffy ‏@MarcSDuffy 8m

@rlheslop Scott Parker did what Anita does and people wanted rid.

Hmm, not really sure that's true.