Newcastle United 2 - 2 Liverpool - 19/10/13 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Beren

considering that liverpool away is our final game of the season, if we were safe, would anyone else be in favour if sending someone out in the warm up to break a leg or neck of signor suarez and we play with 10 men and accept the ban ?

considering that liverpool away is our final game of the season, if we were safe, would anyone else be in favour if sending someone out in the warm up to break a leg or neck of signor suarez and we play with 10 men and accept the ban ?

Joe that you ?

:D

Joe that you ?

joe ?

joe harvey I hope.

Joe that you ?

joe ?

joe harvey I hope.

Sorry that was way more Kinnear type tactic's.

:lol:

Why applaud opposition unless they have played for you and achieved legend status. I don't get it.

Was nobody at the Juventus game when Del Piero got a standing ovation ?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Applauding opposition players has always happened in football and it's pretty much always happened at St.James' Park.

Attendances would fluctuate heavily on which star player was coming. Stanley Matthews/Jimmy Greaves drew big crowds for instance and were applauded.

Joe that you ?

joe ?

joe harvey I hope.

aw right, got you. no honestly I just depise suarez that much. suppose I have to thank him for really getting me into the game today. (the horrid cheating diving destroyer of a sport that he is, makes it worthwhile watching any game he plays in in the hope he suffers a career ruining injury)

Tiote was still coming back into position after being hurt as well when he was playing him onside, is there anything in the rule about a defender being considered 'inactive' during an offside decision like there is for attacking players? I assume not.

There should be but this is why the offside riles are utterly stupid.

Joe that you ?

joe ?

joe harvey I hope.

aw right, got you. no honestly I just depise suarez that much. suppose I

I am sure Colo would love to be given the green light by Pards to snap that horrid like prick.

Tiote was still coming back into position after being hurt as well when he was playing him onside, is there anything in the rule about a defender being considered 'inactive' during an offside decision like there is for attacking players? I assume not.

If he'd have stayed on his arse we might have got away with it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I saw up to Cabaye's goal but missed the rest of the game. Can anyone summarise the match for me using an image of John Cusack pulling a facial expression? It's the easiest way for me to understand things.

http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/john-cusack-say-anything-1024x576.jpg

Mapou had to go; Suarez was a cunt.

Stevie G should have gone, the ref bottled it and reacted to the crowd by quietly telling him he'd been a lucky boy.

Suarez reacted to Mapou's hand like he'd been tugged by a parachute deploying from a 30,000 foot free fall.