Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm finding it difficult to extract a specific 'best moment' from the weekend, due to the fact that I have a quagmire of unrelenting defeats to wade through. R/B, NUFC, pool, darts, FIFA - a weekend of literally constant losses has left me feeling physically bruised and wondering what horrors the next day will bring. Even the train to Edinburgh dealt me with a blow, inexplicably forming a globule of manky drip which rained down on me on Sunday night; like a final middle-finger from this whore of a weekend.

jeje, fucking brilliant weekend. Love you all.

I propose we don't wait another year for the next one though. I'm thinking an end-of-season clash in May. Also, hope those who hadn't been to one of these (be it the game or the night) enjoyed it. And thanks again to Yorkie for organising it.

This. Get it organised so I can book holiday :lol:

I propose we don't wait another year for the next one though. I'm thinking an end-of-season clash in May. Also, hope those who hadn't been to one of these (be it the game or the night) enjoyed it. And thanks again to Yorkie for organising it.

This. Get it organised so I can book holiday :lol:

:thup: Gime time to put myself in bubble wrap :lol:

Special mention must be made of our 20 or so minutes in Sinners, a place where IQ points go to melt.

I'm unsure who actually suggested Sinners. I can vaguely recall someone - Yorkie, perhaps - saying that they wanted to go to a terrible bar where dignity is yet to be discovered.

Shame I didn't get chance to fight MKSC in the cage.

Brett's Pardew love was refreshingly similar to on here. :lol: Think at the curry he was quiet for 20-30 minutes then someone mentioned Pardew's name and Brett just explodes into life launching a vehement defence of AP. It was quite something to witness.

I thought we were going to The Cut originally then swiftly seemed to be diverting to HoS. :lol: At one point thought we were going to the Academy which I would've preferred but I'll live.

It was alright, had no idea it actually had a proper downstairs area. I can recall coming back from the bar to see Taylor dancing and just shouting "mung mung mung mung" to the words of whatever song it was. Inspirational, really.

Academy was shut, which was surprising for a Saturday night! Thought the other places were spot-on for the most part, not places I'd ever usually go to but will definitely start to now. Town Wall in particular was nomalo, Bodega a bit dead but it had Brooklyn on tap and darts so you can't complain there.

Academy was shut, which was surprising for a Saturday night! Thought the other places were spot-on for the most part, not places I'd ever usually go to but will definitely start to now. Town Wall in particular was nomalo, Bodega a bit dead but it had Brooklyn on tap and darts so you can't complain there.

Dirty Pop (Friday) and Propaganda (Saturday) have stopped apparently as they're not making enough money.

We went there to meet SanToon's bit of stuff above all else, being the immense wingmen that we are. I f***ing hated that Head of Steam bit afterwards, dunno if anyone could tell...

Yeah and it was the wingmen who ended up all having to pick their jaws up off the floor once said bird had arrived. ST has proper fluked one there, no offence ST  :aww:

And aye, Hos was aaaaaful, Rich couldn't book a taxi quick enough :lol:

I tried to come and bid you adieu but couldn't see you amongst the mass of mungers on the dancefloor.

Yeh I did have to do a bit of wading through the facially sub-optimal before arriving at a visually acceptable spot. Nee bother; will see you up in Scotland for the Hitman. I'm going to ask him to demonstrate the sharpshooter on Taylor

Head of Steam's class in the right circumstances, it's always been a funny one though due to it's proximity with the station and the fact that it's the latest bar open in town, give or take. It's also been open for longer than stuff like the Town Wall so it's got a fair amount of permanently pissed old fellas who don't go anywhere else. I've done some cracking gigs downstairs.

Forgot to say that on the way out some lass went flying down the stairs on her arse.

Drink all over and phone flying.

She seemed unharmed tho.

Also tried to say good night but you were no place to be seen

Sorry I didn't get to the evening stuff as planned. I was absolutely knackered from the driving/playing, and facing another 6 hours in the car on Sunday. Ended up getting a text from a mate and having a quick pint in Gateshead before crashing.

Good day though.

Dirty Pop (Friday) and Propaganda (Saturday) have stopped apparently as they're not making enough money.

Wow, seriously? Props is my favourite night out, both nights are normally rammed. Gutted :(

Wow, seriously? Props is my favourite night out, both nights are normally rammed. Gutted :(

Aye Squid said on Saturday night when we were on the bus into town.

Good weekend with the only downside being that after hosting 3 members of my squad you always hope that they forget to pack something that you may have some use for... Thanks for the "Mega Instant" hair conditioner... :lol:

Just got back to the wonderful Cheshire. My knee is swollen, my foot kills and my voice is going. Had an absolutely brilliant weekend though. The R/B result was a bit of a shitter but had a great laugh, with great and people and great food. Sign me up for the next one!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Surprisingly I came away from RvB thinking that Theregulars isn't a big knob as he comes across! He's actually OK.