sunderland 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/10/13 - post-match reaction from page 47

Dave

Guest bimpy474

I genuinely can't believe you're losing this.

As soon as you equalised, I had no doubt you'd win. How you've managed to wind up losing, I just do not get.

:pardsgrin:

Had we had Colo and Taylor at the back we would have win this, you can see the nerves from the off at our CB pairing.

Devastated to lose to these cunts even more so as we know they were ther for the taking.

As soon as you equalised, I had no doubt you'd win. How you've managed to wind up losing, I just do not get.

Fear, negativity, lack of creativity and forward thinking. Stems from the cunt in the dugout.

He's surely fired, right?

:yao:

:lol: The f*** is it going to take?

I think we might consider getting rid if it turns out he's at the head of an international terrorist organisation. That's about the minimum of what I think it'll take to sack him.

He could lose every fucking game from here to the end of the season and he'll still be here.

Fear, negativity, lack of creativity and forward thinking. Stems from the cunt in the dugout.

Negativity? He's brought 3 attacking players on since half time ffs. I'm one of his biggest critics but c'mon.