Tottenham 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Guest bimpy474

I meant his comments on preparation rather than tiredness btw bimpy

Ah right i see, well Tottenham were at home in the week and 9 players who started then didn't start today. Tiredness is not an excuse for anyone. Not in this day and age of 25 man squads.

Teams like Tottenham who bring on, Defoe, Sandro and a bench we could dream of are certainly not tired or unprepared.

Ah right i see, well Tottenham were at home in the week and 9 players who started then didn't start today. Tiredness is not an excuse for anyone. Not in this day and age of 25 man squads.

Teams like Tottenham who bring on, Defoe, Sandro and a bench we could dream of are certainly not tired or unprepared.

To be fair today, we had Coloccini & Ben Arfa as unused subs. I do see your point though.

Guest bimpy474

To be fair today, we had Coloccini & Ben Arfa as unused subs. I do see your point though.

I'm not moaning about how we're playing by the way, i think we've been good lately and it's been enjoyable. The Europa tiredness stuff is just so.....urgh.

Guest bimpy474

Looks like Spurs are suffering due to their Europa League commitments.

Aye, it must be gutting to be 6th only 3 points from 2nd place. Devastating :lol: