Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Wednesday 4th December @ 7:45pm (live on BT)

Fenham Mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A win tonight would be lovely, but I wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw.

I would be disappointed with a draw. They are severely weakened with their frontline strikers missing so a win really should be the only result we are looking for. Especially as we play Man U next where we'll probably get nothing. If we want to stay up among the Euro places winning games like this could make all the difference.

If Shola is rested I think the game might suit HBA (if he's in the mood).  Team's on a good run which means the pressure's off to a certain degree plus he's not being introduced late on to make an impact eg. if we were behind and chasing the game. 

In saying the above I'm going to contradict myself a bit and say if HBA is going to come good these are the kinda games he should be dominating (providing he's picked of course).

Guest bimpy474

Also it will be interesting to see how Pardew approaches this. I note that Laudrup has commented that the link between Remy and Cabaye as the provider is vital to us. You would expect Swansea to try to smother that if Laudrup has seen it like that.

Should be intriguing to see how Pardew counters it if that's indeed how the game starts off.

Guest bimpy474

The idea of resting Shola for Man Utd and using Ben Arfa as the pawn in the lesser match man. :lol:

Not saying it's wrong, just crazy.

Thinking like Pardew, not a normal fan...:lol:

If Shola is rested I think the game might suit HBA (if he's in the mood).  Team's on a good run which means the pressure's off to a certain degree plus he's not being introduced late on to make an impact eg. if we were behind and chasing the game. 

In saying the above I'm going to contradict myself a bit and say if HBA is going to come good these are the kinda games he should be dominating (providing he's picked of course).

Has that been a problem with him here?  ???

Rather Shola played here than at Man U. Their centre halves are quite small, IIRC, and I think the Remeobi combination could cause them a lot of bother.

Like that weakling Ashley Williams?

Williams is the same height as Colo, think Shola could get the better of him for the 60 minutes he's able to properly play. One things' for sure, he'll get less joy out of Vidic.

Meant it more along the lines of him possibly sulking after being on bench or Gregg's running out of steak bakes etc.

Meant it more along the lines of him possibly sulking after being on bench or Gregg's running out of steak bakes etc.

Aye, those have been his downfall while being in England.

While he's been benched he's become lazy, sulky fat cunt again? :lol:

Problem sometimes has been that he's tried too hard to do it all himself.