Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Wednesday 4th December @ 7:45pm (live on BT)

Fenham Mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would be over the moon with a point. Sounds negative or defeatist but they are a good side with a good manager, we are away from home and it would be 4 wins and 1 draw from our last 5 which is pretty bloody good no matter who you are.

I would be over the moon with a point. Sounds negative or defeatist but they are a good side with a good manager, we are away from home and it would be 4 wins and 1 draw from our last 5 which is pretty bloody good no matter who you are.

Putting our form to one side, I think a draw would be a real missed opportunity, especially if both Bony and Michu are out.

All about keeping momentum and remaining unbeaten here for me. A win would be class but obviously it's not always possible to win, especially away from home; so long as we make an attempt to win the game I would happily accept a draw.

had a quick look on a couple of their forums and they don't seem at all confident, hope they're right.

on a side note looking at tomorrows games there is a good chance for that gap between 9th and 10th to grow, making it more like two seperate divisions than for a long time.

They're not going to put a lot of balls into the box high and that's a bonus for us as we've had some shakey pinball moments in our box of late, I think we defend pretty well on the ground. Ideal match for ben arfa to be given a shot in a counter attacking formation but also Ameobi and Remy could bully their defence a lot, so there are options and wouldn't be too upset unchanged as long as everyone isn't tired.

All about keeping momentum and remaining unbeaten here for me. A win would be class but obviously it's not always possible to win, especially away from home; so long as we make an attempt to win the game I would happily accept a draw.

This

Swansea have won one out of their last eleven home games, which blatantly means we will lose.

I'm sure that 1 win was against us...

Sunderland..... we was their other win since they won the cup final though :lol:

:knuppel2:

As far as league games goes this season, we didn't win in the first 3 home games (Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal) and we haven't lost in the last 3 (Sunderland, West Ham and Stoke), so 1 win, 3 draws and 2 defeats. One of those draws was robbery by a ref who really didn't want us to win (Stoke).

We haven't really hit a good run at all this season, can't seem to get going. so wouldn't be surprised by a draw and hate to say it but its a game I could see us lose.

Don't know why Tremmel played ahead of Vorm last game, but expect Vorm back this game. Another uncertain position would be full back, Tiendalli and Davies last time out, can't see Davies being dropped, he's become important for us, so between Tiendalli and Taylor for right back.

A lot of us are hoping that Laudrup goes for the 3 wingers again, don't know why he doesn't use it more often, but when Hernandez, Routledge and Dyson have been started together we seem to be far more dangerous.

We switch players a lot this season, maybe a reason we can't go on a run, that's because of the Europa League see  ;D